-intro-

I'm not a good guy. I'm only in high school and I'm already a fuck up.
My name is water. Yes like the liquid. No that wasn't a coincidence. It's pretty common in my town to name kids like that. My cousin who lives with me is called Ice. She lives up to her name by being a cold bitch. I hate to say that about her. After all we grew up together but it's just true. I don't blame her though. Her life has never been too easy. My parents Hydrogen and Oxygen kinda raised her. We won't be talking too much about my parents though so I won't bother describing them to you.
Glass is also important. I say that begrudgingly. We had a fling. I do that alot actually. It's part of the reason I'm not that great a guy. I tend to play around. Most girls give up chasing me after a while. But glass seems to be unable to let me go. We're sort of friends now. For the most part she's cool but she has this tendency of thinking shes what gives form to my life. Which is ridiculous and stupid
Sand just kinda hangs around. He tries to be a tough guy but despite being really quite tall he's got a baby face that no one seems able to take seriously. The whole mess of freckles all over his face and the sandy blonde hair really doesn't help. People who sort of know him call him Sandy. He goes through all sorts of phases to prove how tough and masculine he is. Like one time he decided to wear biker clothes ect.
Then there's me. Water. I tend to go with the flow I like to think I'm a chill guy. But I really am a mess. Most people would rather spray black ink on everything they own than deal with my problems. The fact that I'm incredibly blunt honestly doesn't help my case.
There's only one last person for me to tell you about i think. Salt. He's Sandy's brother. A quiet kid I guess we don't really talk much. He has an affinity for fluffy sweaters that hang long around his hands. He calls them 'sweater paws' it's kinda funny he's got such a sweet face he almost looks like a girl. His shaggy pure white hair doesn't do anything to avoid tgat image. Unlike Sandy he embraces his whole cute face thing. We don't talk much though. So I'd hardly call us friends.

So what do you think? Are we worth reading about?