Chapter 1

My name is Natalie, I'm 15 and I live with my mum and younger sister Eve. Mum has beautiful blonde hair and bright blue glittering eyes, She has got to be the prettiest person in the world. Mum often tells me and Eve that we look just like she did when she was our age.
At school I have lots of friends but I've 3 best friends, Emma, Riley and Kaya. They have been my friends since I was 6 and I don't know what I would do without them they are the best and I love them all so much.
I also love a guy in my class, his name is Ryan he is cute with dark brown hair, he's quite tall and very fit and massive brown eyes with a dreamy face that anyone could fall for, but I know I don't have a chance with him he is so popular and all the girls love him, but he as no interest in me. We have been in the same class as each other for years and I'm the only one he hasn't spoke to in every class and when I go near him he just avoids me, he hates me so I might as well give up but it's so hard when I have such strong feelings for him.

I'm Ryan, 15 and turning 16 soon. I live in an apparent next to my school with my big brother Robbie, he is always at work so I was usually alone but now Dan and Lewis come over to hang, Dan eats all the food and we all talk about sports or girls. There is one girl I like in school, she has long blonde hair that she always keeps down, bright blue eyes that sparkles like the clear ocean on a summers day with a great body figure and the face of an angel.
She have been in the same classes for years and I still can't build up the courage to talk to her, when ever she is near me I get scare so I have to run away, I guess I'm just a wimp. There's no chance I could go out with someone as popular as her all the guys love her.