Leggings or Knee Pads?

[Name] and Keiji had a simple game they always played; shorts or knee pad. They would try to spend the entire time seeing which one of the two things the captain of the volleyball team had been wearing that day.

The third year learned to bet on knee pads most of the time because it was usually the correct answer. And it was so easy to find out, normally just the look of the clothes when Koutarou bent down or something.

Today was much different; neither of them could which one he was wearing.

"What do you think today?" Keiji asked softly, trying to keep his voice soft.

"Knee pads," The [hair color] male replied, "Just like every other day we do this."

"Not true," The other corrected, "You used to pick leggings."

The second year pouted a little, "Yeah, but I learned."

"He still wears leggings every once and awhile,"

"Keyword is once and awhile, not every day or so,"

"And your point?"

"Forget it-- How are we going to find this out?"

Keiji only shrugged as they continued to watch the hyper captain run around the gym. He seemed to be too busy with his break to want to go back to practice.

"We should probably come up with a plan," He mumbled, his [eye color] orbs following the third year.

"First one to figure it out wins, all means possible. Bets or no?" The black haired male asked, looking to the other second year.

"Bets?" [Name] echoed, smirking, "Alright, 2,500¥‎."

"Throwing your numbers high, 1,500¥,"

"2,000¥ or no deal,"

"Fine,"

Both of them were fine with setting bets, it only raised the stakes of figuring out the answer. There was also no limits to how far they could go, so it was going to be fun.

Neither said a word as practice continued, but both males were watching the captain very closely. It wasn't until practice came to an end did they get a chance to even see what Koutarou was wearing.

"[Nickname]-chan! Come set with me!" The owl captain called his voice almost a hyper childish whine.

The setter rolled his eyes, setting the towel down on the bench, "Yes, yes. I'm going, Bokuto-senpai."

"Yay! Now, hurry up!" For some reason, he seemed rather impatient.

"I'm literally two feet away," [Name] mumbled, walking up behind him.

A sudden idea hit him and he wrapped his arms around the captain's chest, which seemed to catch him by a great surprise.

"[N-nickname], what are you doing?" He asked, stuttering a little from surprise.

"This would go by a lot easier if you didn't say anything," The younger male replied, slipping his hands under the shorts.

"I don't think I'm comfortable with this," Koutarou mumbled softly, a faint blush on his cheeks.

"Don't worry," There was a happy sparkle in his [eye color] orbs, "I'm done now."

Keiji watched from a distance, raising a brow at the tactic used to get the information.

"Keiji, knee pads. Pay up," [Name] hummed, smirking happily to the other second-year setter.

"God, Bokuto-san, wear leggings more often," He mumbled before walking over to the bench.

"I feel really violated," Was all the captain mumbled, "Does that count as rape?"