CHAPTER 1 : THE FIRST SNOW WHITE DAUGHTER

Once upon a time, in a Snow White castle, all people was very crowded. Today is the day when Snow White has a baby. And it's a girl."Ooohhh...your face just like me, white. Well... i'm gonna call you Apple White"said Snow White."all the people in the castle is very happy darling"said the Queen Snow White to her baby.

The Queen and The King has plan to celebrate the born of the baby girl. All the people who works in that castle has prepare everything for the party."Honey,i can't wait for this party"said The Queen Snow White."Just hold on sweetheart,the party will opened soon"said The King.

It's almost night,all the party supplies are ready,and the decoration is done.Ding Dong. The Bell is ringing."darling,can you check who is it?"say The Snow Queen.The King go to the door and open the door."Ohh..come in"said the King."This is for your little baby,i hope she like it"said the woman."Thank You Miss"said The King.

All the people was coming to the party and enjoyed it."Ooohh...how cute she is,what is her name?"said the other woman."She is Apple White"said The Snow White."She had a white skin like you"said the other woman."really,ohh..thank you"Said The Snow White."Well...,maybe we have to enjoyed the party first,do you want to join your highness?"said the other woman again."Uumm..maybe not,i think i will come to my husband,see you"said Snow White.

"Darling,How's the party?isn't it pretty good?"said The King."Of Course,i even didn't know they bringing some gift for Apple White"said Snow White.

The party is over,The King and The Queen was very tired.they go to their room for sleep,and The Queen put Apple in her little bed near The King and Queen bed.

"Sweet dreams my little baby"said Snow White Queen.