My thanksgiving punishment

"One more day before thanksgiving" said Dralnaly"  " i'm so glad that  you said that since  you never say  thank you for anything for this thanksgiving  i'm gonna teach you a lesson you will be the one cooking dinner for us at this thanksgiving  day and it better taste good so  I will buy the ingredient  so I will give you the list of food that you will cook  for us." " what, but mom I Will change please I can not cook dinner I invited friend over for dinner and I don't want to look bad so please mom I don't want to  cook dinner in front of my friend that Will make me look bad in front  of my friend  " Dralnaly   "oh well you should have thought while you were doing bad thing" mom said " fine I will cook dinner but you will help me with the food" I responded   " I hope that day I have $10" said landie  " what do you mean  miss little perfect ", " what I mean is that this thanksgiving dinner is going to be a disaster and the $10  is for me to order Chinese food or subway" ," ohhh, you are so mean".

The next day, I woke up and look in my calender and saw it was thanksgiving  I gave a long sigh and remenber that it was me that was cooking the thanksgiving dinner as got dress, and my mom called me so we go to the grocery store  and  buy everything we will  need for the dinner as I got out  of my room  and got down from the stairs and got  in the car with my annoying little  cousin.

When we got to the store I said to myself why did i get  myself into all those trouble

So that was my thanksgiving punishment