Exactly what crankthatfrank said not to write

Frank gioia walked into the room where he was met by his favorite band members,he was a huge fan and they decided to meet up after the members noticed his YouTube channel and became a fan of Frank also.Frank still had no idea how something this amazing could happen but,let's just say he wasn't complaining.As he walked in he was greeted by patrick stump,pete wentz ,tyler joseph,josh dun,brendon urie,ryan ross,gerard way and frank iero.He literally felt his body go numb from the excitement of meeting his idols.At least,that's how he felt.Patrick broke the silence with a surprising statement considering Patrick was a good role model and quite a bit innocent compared to the others."So,Frank,you should know that we planned tonight in advance,we saw your video and we're here to make your dreams come true.Bend over so we can start." The others looked shocked but admitted the plans for the night ahead."well,since Patrick is obviously super horny already,let's start"Pete said. "Oh,fuck you" Patrick said as he rolled his eyes and blushed profusely."You always do."Pete said with a smirk while he started to undo his ripped jeans."oh and I also know you love Dan and Phil so I thought I'd invite them over." Pete said with a wink. Dan and Phil arrived at that moment and Dan said "Oh,It looks like you already started."Frank,Patrick, Pete, Tyler, Josh, Brendon,Gerard,Frank Iero ,Dan and Phil all then proceeded to take off their clothes,growing harder by the second.Patrick grabbed Frank's ass removing the fedora from his head."Oh my god!Do we really need to involve hats in this?" Dan and Phil both exclaimed at the same time.
"Yeah,but there's no hamsters to eat this time." Gerard replied sassily.Dan and Phil both shot him a glance of embarrassment and possibly a hint of anger.Dan might have shot back if he wasn't such a huge My Chemical Romance fan."Oh,Frank?" Brendon said "Yes?" Frank replied "I know you want to touch foreheads so we should probably do that now before I fuck you in the ass." Brendon said while laughing and smirking at the others.Frank laughed almost as hard as the dicks around the room had become.They touched foreheads and Brendon grabbed Frank's chin and pulled him into a deep kiss as Brendon pushed himself onto Frank knocking him onto the couch and grabbing Frank's already hard cock in his hand and rubbing Frank's slit with his thumb. Earning a loud moan from Frank.On the other side of the room,Pete began to tease Patrick while kissing him passionately barely ever stopping to breathe in between.Dan and Phil got straight to the point. And don't get me wrong when I say"Straight to the point" there's nothing straight about it.Tyler and Josh started slow,making out and touching each other's hair to begin.Gerard and Frank Iero were definitely way (haha) ahead of the other pairs.Frank Iero pressed his tip at Gerards entrance before he started to count down from 20 which gained a "OH GOD DUDE,JUST FUCK ME ALREADY!YOU KNOW HOW THIS WORKS."from a very eager Gerard.Frank Iero thrusted into Gerard with a lot of force which made Gerard scream with immense pleasure.Everyone stopped and looked at the two then continued until Patrick said "Hey,I didn't get to use this yet." Patrick said as he gestured to his fedora "Well,let's get started" Frank said,earning a sigh and cringe from both Dan and Phil.