Perfect Two

They girls were coming back from they tour. And The girls wanted to meet One Direction so they decided to go to harry's house (Jade's bff)

--------------------------•-------------------------------------------------•---------------------------------------------They finally arrived.

Jade opened the door.( Zayn was looking at hiself in the mirror, Niall was eating muffins, Harry was sitting on the couch talking with Liam, and louis was singing DNA by Little Mix)

Jade: HARRAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

harry:JADE!!!

Harry ran to jade and hugged her.

Louis found jade very a hot and also funny so its PER-FECT for him :P

Louis:uhm...... Harry arent ur gonna introduce us..

Harry: alright mate.

JADE THIS IS LOUIS ,ZAYN,LIAM AND NIALL.

They all said Hi.. But louis said heyhowudoinlove? and winked at jade.. :)

Jade just giggled.

Jade: FYI i can understand what u said ( and she smiled)

So the girls sat in the couch while jade was messing around with ALL the boys!!

Yup.... She got along with them real fast.. But then she sat down and there was an AWKWARD silence..... so harry broke the silence..

Harry: Well i heard 2 of yuh girls have a crush of one of us! :)

Jade blushed an she became so FUCKING red... and perrie just planted a big smile on her face..

Jade: ugh!! I hate when i blush! -she said quietly-

Louis: -smiled-

Louis kept singing DNA and all the girls stared at him.

Louis: WHATTTT???!??!

Louis: oh yah i forgot!

Harry: Jade louis has been daydreaming with you for a long time

Jade giggled

Louis: SHUT UPP HAROLD!!!!!! - and he threw a carrot at harry.

------__--------------------------------------------JADES P.O.V--------------------------------__________----

I wanted to stay quiet but i just couldnt help it!! The. I bursted out laughing!

And louis just smiled at me... :)

Weeeeeeel i think louis it CUTE or maybe HOT ..... Or maybe SEXAII af.. :)

Harry: so would u like to go to the beach with us??

AND THE GIRLS NODDED

Harry: Great ill call y- harry was interupted bcuz of louis

Louis: JADE! Lemme have your number in case harold's battery dies. And he winked

Jade: SURE!!

( = think

(OMG I CANT BELIEVE IT!! He winked again!! :) and i blushed and he smiled at me.)

Jade: walks to louis. The number its ( she gives the number)

Perrie: im tired!!! LETS GO TO THE HOTEL

JESY : LETS GOW

Leigh: mhm gurl we better go b4 ur bum gets kiked.

Jade: fine lets go!!

We gave all the boys a good-bye hug 1st:LIAM,HARRY,NIALL,ZAYN and finally whe. I reached to louis he huge me and whispered that he will call me :)

-------in the hotel room--------

Perrie: JADE??!!!? What was all that about

Jade: What??

Jesy: between u and louie

Jade: uhm nothin

Perrie and jesy started at me with a WHAT GURL???!? Face. (Leigh was taking a shower)

Perrie: NICE!! Now i need to sleep with my anoyin af bestie -she said sarcastly-

Jade: nodded. Yup and we will stay Up All Night!! ( lets say she was just perfect for Louis )

Perrie:UGH!!

Leigh & jesy: GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FELLA!!

PLZ NO HATE ITS MY FIRST CHAPTER!!