Chapter 1:Thinking about uncle romell but realising your dad jay is way fitter

You and your uncle Romell and your dad jay were always close and one day you was eating a kettle and you realised that your uncle Romell was a buff ting and you wanted to bang him. You walked in the living room of your council house, (walked because you were at JobCenter+ all day) and saw your uncle trying to buy my brother of EBay but it wasn't going so well so you sat next to him and said "oi buff ting your bangable wanna shag" Romell turned around and said "nigga please" then committed suicide and then came back to life because he sensed that your nan had just made a cuppa tea he then ran out the house and ran to your nans house. You lay in your carpet from B&M because you had no money because you died last week and your funeral was a fucking fortune. Jay (your father) then burst into the room with coffee beans in his ears and said "my dads bald as fuck" you widened your eyes because you were so surprised at what jay had just said. You never knew he had feelings for you so you got up and threw up the kettle from before and smashed your lips on jays. You got married six times in a minute then had three kids. You never knew jay could be so romantic. Simon Kowl then rang up and you answered the phone and he said "it's a no from me. Your whole life stopped for a second. Why would he do such a thing you only banged once? He was evil. You could see the anger in jays eyes, "am gunna fuken rek dat hairy chested little prick for calling my babygurl a seagull😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡" you both shat yourselves at this moment and ran to Kowls gaf. "Oi Kowl get your arse out ere" he answered the door and said "u fukin wot m4????? U startin???? 1v1 me rite fuken now u skinny little prick" jay then pissed in his mouth and told him to suck his nan. You turned around to run but tripped over Romell who was covered in KSI's nipples. "Dude wtf happened?" I asked my uncle. "He sighed and said "well I was banging your nans tea and then ksi saw me and said he was going to steal my wardrobe but then he got phill Mitchell out of his pocket and then Ian Beale jizzed on me" I chuckled and slapped my uncles moist face.

That is what jay and Romell look like btw^^

I have no idea what I'm doing and as you can clearly tell this is an absolute piss take 😂😂