Chapter 1 | Who??

(Lily's P.O.V.)

My phone buzzed from my bedside table. I groaned and rolled over to look at what's up. Its 3:27am. Who the hell would be up right now???? I sighed and typed in my password, 1234 secure I know. Destiny. I opened the message

Destiny: "OMG OMG OMG OMG THEIR COMING HELP ME ASDFGHJLL"

I thought to myself, heart pounding, omg is she okay what if she kidnapped what if she's gonna be killed omg omg omg. I quickly replied.

"DES who's coming? Are you okay? Do you need me at yours? Who is coming"

The three dots appeared. Those simple three dots, meant she was still alive.

Destiny: "5SOS! FUCKING 5SOS ARE COMING"

"What's a 5sos?" I kind of recognized it, but I had no clue.

Destiny: "..........are you for real? ITS THAT AUSTRALIAN BAND WITH THE REALLY HOT LANKY DUDES. Do you remember the pictures I sent you?"

I just sent a blunt "no" trying to not cause too much trouble.

Destiny: "Flower, you're an idiot, you know that. I love you, but you have the memory of a goldfish. Oh BTW your coming to see them with me. FREAKING SECONDS OF SUMMER ARE COMING TO ENGLAND! I CANT BREATHE. I'M GONNA MEET THE ONE AND ONLY CALUM THOMAS HOODDDDD AGSJSHDBEJEOKDVFTJVFFJ I'ML HAVING BREATHING PROBLEMS JUST THINKING ABOUT HIMMM"

5 Seconds of Summer......it kinda rang a bell. I needed some sleep so I got back under my covers and slept on the phrase.