Goodbye, My Lord

"It's finally the day.." Ciel said to himself, alone in his room.
"It's the day I let Sebastian take my soul." He looked in the mirror, staring at his cursed eye. His hands formed into fists as he took a deep breath.
"Young Master?" He heard from outside the door with a knock.
"Yes, come in" he turned around as the door opened, avoiding the Ravens stare.
"You wanted to see me, My Lord?"
"I wanted to speak to you." He said quietly, walking over and sitting on his bed where Sebastian would put on his shoes and socks. The butler looked at his master confused.
"Would I be able to come back at a later time, I was cleaning up Mey-Rins mess-"
"It's important." The young Lord interrupted, looking down with his eyes squeezed shut as he gripped the edge on his bed. Sebastian had a look of shock on his face from the unusual behavior of Ciel. He kneeled in front of him, placing a finger underneath his chin softly, tilting his head up. Before he could ask what was wrong, Ciel shocked him with his words.
"I want you to take my soul today." He said suddenly, causing Sebastian to freeze.
"My Lord, I-"
"Do it. Now." He looked to the side, letting out a shaken breath. Sebastian placed his hand over his chest, his head down. As he said those three words, Ciels heart broke.
"Yes, My Lord." He said clearly. The Boy looked at his butler, trying to keep a calm look on his face but in reality, he was terrified. He was scared, sad, and happy all at the same time. Sebastian wasn't feeling one emotion, either. He was feeling happy that he finally gets Ciels soul, but also sad. Sad because he had to let Ciel go, leave him.
"I have one last order for you, Sebastian."
"What would that be, My Lord?" He asked. Almost immediately, Ciel lunged forward and wrapped his arms around Sebastian in a tight embrace, finally letting the tears fall.
"Hold on to me for a little while longer." He said quietly, causing Sebastian to hug him back, closing his eyes. He placed a hand on the back of Ciels head, holding him closely.
"It's alright, My Lord. Why did you suddenly decide this?"
"I don't want to tell you." He mumbled. Could he tell him it was because he was falling in love? No, no he can't. He's just another meal.
They both pulled away, Ciels face stained with tears. The Raven wiped his tears away with his thumb.
"Are you ready, Ciel?" He asked quietly. Ciel nodded and closed his eyes, feeling Sebastian put his own hand over his cursed eye.
"Are you sure this is what you want?"
No.
"Yes." He answered, tensing.
Suddenly, Ciel felt an excruciating pain, causing him to scream out. He gripped Sebastians wrist, holding it and convincing himself not to move back.
His grip slowly got weaker, along with his pulse. His contract slowly faded from his eye as his heart finally stopped. Sebastian held his limp body to his chest, feeling a bit of guilt. He closed his eyes tightly as a single tear dripped down his face, landing on Ciels hair.
The Demon layed Ciel in his bed softly, staring down at the boy. He leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead before pulling away.

"Goodbye, My Lord."