Rejected by all

I woke up on the hard wooden desk. Drool attached to the side of my face, "Isabella do you know the answer to the question on the board" gesturing the chalk board. "sorry I wasn't paying attention" I said disappointingly. "hmm" the teacher said returning to the dusty chalkboard. About a few minutes later the bell rang as I was making it to my next class someone slapped my books out of my hand. As I bent down to pick them up they all started to laugh at me I knew I was going to loose my anger because I felt my cheeks heat up I grabbed my books and scurried down the hall. The day came by quickly before I knew it I left for lunch  I stopped by my locker grabbed my money  and was making my way down the hall and arrived by the cafeteria and I noticed all the girls in there group eating there lunches.

I walked over and smiled "Hey" I said politely. They all looked at me with blank faces "Ew." one brunette said. She stood up with her tray of pasta and dumped it on me. I felt my cheeks heat up and I lost control and  threw my fist into her nose I heard crack. Blood started to pour out " you little bitch!! you broke my nose" she screamed I couldn't help but laugh at her, there was people watching and some were clapping? I drifted of into my own world when I opened my eyes the principal was furious " miss Prescott go to the office right now" he yelled angrily

" miss Prescott what happened?" he must have calmed down after I left to get cleaned up " I came up and said hi to them and the girl.." I was interrupted by the girl  " my name is Melissa" she said coldly " anyways, she dumped pasta on me and I lost my anger so I punched her in the nose, I'm so sorry" I pleaded. my dads going to freak again great! ( note the sarcastic) " do you want to just put this behind us" the principal said "WHAT YOU CANT SHE BROKE MY NOSE" Melissa screeched "Melissa that will be 1 week detention I will add more weeks with every time you talk back" the principal said calmly which probably made things worse " did you know there's a video?" she said quietly " well lets watch this video you are speaking of" the principal trying to sound professionally, I mentally laughed at myself, my principal is a midget so it was more hilarious. After watching the video he let us off with a warning. I wonder if I would've broke her nose without my extra strength from being a shifter. The principal was talking to me but I was off in la la land  " pack your stuff for the day" he stated. I was ok with that its just my dad. I slowly nodded and made my way to grab my stuff and started off down the hall  I could hear constant chatter " she was the one who broke Melissa's nose". I walked out the front of the school, I ran to the forest and shifted into my white wolf and carried my stuff in my teeth. I cant wait till I meet my mate, if you saw how much they love and care about each other you would want a mate too. Hopefully he wont reject me I'd love him so much I would do anything for him and hopefully he'd do the same for me. I really need to call Jaycee tonight, Jaycee is my best friend she wasn't at school today because she is sick. She and my brother are  mates  and they have been together for 2 years already. Her wolf is beautiful it is almost black with blond streaks, in human form she has long blond hair , ice blue eyes overall beautiful. 

Authors note: special thanks to Artistic_amy2027 my editor and my best friend <3