A Harry Styles Imagine

"Wait, what did she look like again?" Niall asked, craning his head back against the arm of the sofa to meet a very frazzled looking Harry. "I might've seen her on the left side when I peeked from side stage, but I'm not sure." Harry's eyes narrowed to slits, an accusing finger pointing in the blonde's direction. "Don't mess with me, Horan, or help me.. I'll bite your ear off." Niall's eyes widened, blue dulling with fear, at the threat. "What's so special about her anyway?" Zayn piped up as he slid a white T-shirt over his head. "Yeah, you meet tons of people every day," Louis tacked on. "What's so special about her?" Harry's fingers fiddled with the button of his blazer before moving to push the stray curls out of his face. "I don't know," he admitted only when the hard stares of his friends got to be too much. "It's weird, I know. I don't even know her name. But, like. I don't know. It's just. There's something there, you know?" Harry's head cast downward as he bit his lower lip into his mouth, eyebrows knitting together as he slowly shook his head. "It's dumb, nevermind." Zayn walked over then, pinching Harry's right cheek as he teased, "Our little Hazza's suffered love at first sight, aye?"

***Comment if you want more imagines like this! Hope you enjoyed :) ***