1

.

.

.

Michael Clifford, was known as a hidden punk rock dude. He was always so good, but good girls are bad girls that haven't been causgh, michael thought to himself.

"Excuse me." A voice came from behind him. He turned around and almost moaned at the person in front of him. The man was tall, taller than Michael, had curly hair, and beautiful eyes. "My name is Ashton Irwin, what is the name of a beauty like you?"
Michael blushed "Michael Clifford."

Ashton nodded. Then he smirked.
"I know." "You know what?" Michael asked.
"You act so good, but I know your a very bad girl." And michael couldn't help the moan that came from his throat, Ashton's smirk grew.  "Your naughty, Michael. Aren't you?"

Michael answered, trying not to look as turned on as he felt, but Ashton's smirk said he wasn't doing a very good job.

"Aw is little mikey turned on?" Ashton said laughing "I was only teasing you mikey, you seem cool"

"Thanks, and I'm very good girl actually." Michael blushed.
"Hey wanna come to my place."
Ashton asked. "Yeah sure." They walked until they came to a beautiful house. "Its so big..." Michael said. "That sounded so wrong" ashton giggled immaturely. They walked in, there was a blonde sitting on the couch. "Hi I'm Luke, who are you?"  The blonde asked. "I'm Michael nice to meet you."

_+_++__+_+_+_

-one month later-

Michael was on his phone outside the room ashton let him stay in, when ashton walked out of the bathroom shirtless. Michael tried so hard not to stare, his dick started to harden at the sight of Ashton's muscles, and his abs.

Ashton smirked "Like what you see?" He teased. "Oh fuck off you giraffe" mikey said blushing.

He was going to get ashton back for that.

He went into his room and put on his black thigh highs, his black stilettos, his short black skirt, his crop top and his eyeliner. He walked into Ashton's room casually, "hey ashton?"

Ashton looked up and gasped, michael swore he saw his eyes dialate, and he saw the twitch Ashton's cock gave though his boxers. "Michael, you look so sexy" michael 'accidentally' dropped his bracelet in front of ashton. "Oops!" Michael said bending over, his ass was in Ashton's face,

Ashton raised his hand and bright it down on Michaels ass,
Mikey let out a loud moan without realizing it, his cock now straining in his panties. "I- ash- fuck" Ashton smirked, Michael swore his eyes were pitch black, "you liked that didn't you?" Michael nodded, whining. He crawled on top of ashton and scooted down so he was face to face with Ashton's covered dick under the sheets. Michael yanked Ashton's boxers down, gasping when his long hard cock slapped against his stomach. Ashton was huge .  michael moaned, " your so, fuck, big"

Ashton smirked. His smirk faltered as dominance took over his features. "Suck my cock princess" michael moaned at that, he loved being called princess. "Daddy can I touch myself?"

"Go ahead baby" Michael slowly pumped his own cock as he took Ashton's whole cock in his mouth, moaning around it. "Ugh, fuck baby yeah" Ashton moaned, tangling his fingers in Michaels hair. Michael pulled off panting as he stroked his cock faster, "Daddy I'm goona cum"

And then he woke up. Ashton was shaking him, smirking "have a nice dream?" Michael whined "I was so close" ashton looked at Michaels cock that was obviously hard, and leaking. "Want me to help you with that"

Michael nodded. Ashton started stroking his cock, at a fast pace, michael was on edge quickly "OH YEAH ASHTON!" He moaned, fisting the sheets. Ashton stroked him faster, thumbing his thumb over the slit. Michaels back arched as ashton brought a hand up to pinch his nipple, "ah fuck ASHTON IM GOONA CUM!" Michael practically screamed, ashton twisted michaels nipple and dipped his tounge into the slit of michaels cock  and michael was Cumming, moaning Ashton's name as as thick white ropes of cum shot out of his  cock.  Ashton removed his hand, licking michaels cum off his fingers. Michael panted, opening his eyes.

Ashton was at the end of the bed, stroking his cock quickly, "ugh fuck yes" he moaned, rubbing his thumb over his slit, michael whimpered "cum on my face ash " Ashton straddled Michaels chest, his cock in front of his face, ashton pumped his hand faster, "oh god, I'm goona-"  michael dipped his tounge into the slit of Ashton's cock, Ashton's eyes rolled back as he moaned loudly, his cum shooting onto michaels face, some getting on his eyelids. Michael swiped some off his face and put it in his mouth. "You taste good" ashton shrugged, wiping him and michael down with a wash cloth.  Michael yawned, ashton covered his naked body in a blanket, and michael immediately fell sound asleep.