Chapter 1

Harley's POV-
I was getting ready for work at the Arkham Asylum, I was very excited for today because I get my new patient. The Joker. After days of begging my boss to be his new doctor, he finally gave in. I don't really know why I wanted the Joker to be my patient so bad, it's just something about him fascinates me.
I snapped out of my thoughts realizing that I had to leave for work. I grabbed my keys, and headed for my car.
Once I got to work I parked and locked my car and went inside of the Asylum.
I checked in, and went to one of my first patients. I didn't get Joker till the end of the day.
Throughout all of the patients I was I couldn't stop thinking about Joker. I mean I haven't even met the guy, but it seemed like he already has me In a trace.
Finally it was the end of the day, and it was time to talk to the Joker. I grabbed his files and a pen, and walked into the room and sat down waiting for security to bring him in.
Soon enough I heard crazy laughter coming down the hall into the room. Immediately he stopped laughing when he looked at me, then he grinned.
"Well, well what do we have here?" Joker said to me laughing.

"Hi, I'm you new doctor, Dr.Quinzel." I tell him, reaching out to shake his hand, quickly realizing that couldn't because he was in a straight jacket.

---------
Hi, hope you like it! These first few chapters are going to be the basic storyline of Joker and Harley, then after I will take my own spin on the story:)