Honeymoon

Warning: This chapter is gonna contain smut
Mordecai's POV
I carried Rigby bridal style into our beautiful hotel suite. He whined "Why do I have to be the one getting carried??" I laughed "You really think you can carry me love??" He just went quiet cause he knew I was right. I swear I even think he's perfect when he complains which is good cause he almost always complains. I set him down on the bed and he started whining about something but I started kissing his neck which made him shut up immediately. I slowly started taking off his clothes and I can hear him moaning already. I grumbled "You're gonna be moaning a lot tonight hun." And I could already see a small boner beginning to form in his pants. "Mordecai..." He moaned. I soon striped us both completely naked and started leaving a trail of kisses down his chest. He grabbed the sheets knowing what was coming next, I wrapped my mouth the tip and began licking to tease him. "Stop teasing babe." He said. "Beg." Was all I replied with. "Mm please stop teasing Mordecai. I need more. Please!!" He begged and with that I started deep throating him and his moans became louder and louder. He wrapped his hands in my hair as I sucked more and more. I stopped and flipped him over so he was in a doggy style position. "Here's where the real fun starts." I said to him. I applied some lube before entering him slowly. He moaned from a mix of pleasure and pain as I started to get faster and faster. His moans became screams "HARDER MORDECAI!!" "FASTER MORDECAI" I happily fulfilled his requests and I could see he was about to cum. "Come on baby cum for me." I cooed. My words set him over the edge and he released. I then released soon after him. We laid down on the king sized bed and I stroked his hair. "Hey Mordecai?" He asked "Yes baby?" He blushed "Um that was really amazing" I kissed him. "Yeah dude it definitely was."