The Red Wedding - prologue

The Riverlands had been Sansa Stark's second favorite place - behind Winterfell in the North - from the point she learned to hate King's Landing.
Her mother was born there. Sometimes Catelyn would tell little Sansa about her childhood on the High Eyrie and her friends at The Twins.
Friends.
The same people that killed Catelyn, Sansa's brother Robb Stark, his wife Talisa and Sansa's unborn nephew.
Talisa had been pregnant.

"Where Catelyn had come from she had to leave to."
That ridiculous thought haunted the girl in her dreams. It was not as bad as Joffrey's voice explaining every detail of their murder to her, but it made her insane.
"You know, my dove, first they stabbed your brothers wife. Talisa. In the stomach so that the baby was the first one to die. Funny, right?", Joffrey had smiled smug and sadistic at the same time.
He knew this was wrong though he still thought he was in the postion to be claimed the savior.
A hero.
At the though of it Sansa felt the urge to spat a "You are nothing more but a monster. A currosive coward. Who sentences shall swing the sword!" right in his self-satisfied face.
Tears of anger and pain came to her eyes, when she realized she did not even remember her father's exact words.
"After Talisa, they shot Robb. Arrows. While they cut Catelyn Stark's throat. I promised you Robb's head, didn't I?", Joffrey's voice rang in her head.
Sansa eyes had been wide from fear and disgust.
"They put his direwolf's head on his body. Haha, amusing.", he had paused, glancing at her. "You do not laugh, Sansa. Is it because that northern traitor's blood in your veins?"
Traitors blood.
Sansa would be punished again for being a Stark. This time they wouldn't care to let her face pretty enough for Joffrey to enjoy.
Traitors blood.
"I love you, king Joffrey, your Grace." A lie.
Traitors blood.
It was supposed to be a wedding! How could it have ended up a bloody grave?!
Traitors blood.
And Sansa was proud to be one.
A traitor, underneath her skin.

It was then, when she took the lumber from her fireplace and decided to let the wildfire burn.

_
This was only the prologue, the real plot comes after!
I did this because I wanted to reflect the sitiuation of Sansa in King's Landing after the red wedding and what drives her to burn it, even though she's such an innocent girl
Love you all ❤