Chapter 1

Sabrina and Renkai were currently on the school bus. Mabel then came to do her daily insult. That brunette was nothing but rude. "Move over paper." They didn't listen and sat there emotionless. "I said move over!" Mabel yelled. With that Sabrina rose from her seat and slapped Mabel across the face. Mabel froze, anger building with every second that passed.
            Sabrina then said"GET THE HELL AWAY FROM US!"  Mabel got so angry she then punched Sabrina and pushed her down.
   Sabrina started to sob but then suddenly those tears turned into pure anger. "What you gonna do." Mabel said. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. Suddenly Renkai  stood up and punched Mabel in her eye. Mables eye started bleeding and she got a black eye. Then the school bus got to school. Mabel ran out of the school bus that was filled with traumatized kids.
        One kid was crying. Others were hidden under their seats. The bus driver ran off, as well to scared to stay. There were these two girls that sat there like nothing happened... They then got up from their seats and walked toward us. One of them said" Damn you're that strong to something like that to and idiot like Mabel!" The other one said" What's your guys name?" " I'm Renkai." "And I'm Sabrina" "what's your name?" Sabrina asked.  " I'm Angel and this is my sister Angela." "Cool" Sabrina said. " Do you want to be friends?" Asked Angela.  "Sure" Renkai said.

                           -Time skip-
      It was when the bell rang to go home,we got called to the office and not just Renkai and Sabrina but Angel and Angela.
    "So are you guys the one who gave Mabel a black eye and had to get sent home?" The principal asked
   And we said "Yes" all in unison.