Chapter One:Moving out

Disclaimer:This is my first ever book on wattpad😊

Caspars P.O.V:

"Why.Why?Why?" I was moaning to myself in my room kicking the wall.
Joe concerned then shouted,"What's up Caspar."
To which I replied "NOTHING.Joe just SHUT THE HELL UP."
There was No reply after.What have I done?I just can't live without Joe.He makes my life happy.He gets rid of bad.He helps me with everything.From the other room I can now here Joe vlogging so I have to put those feelings behind me for now and put my online self on, where everyone thinks I'm dumb.
"So it's the day guys!Caspar and I are moving out!"I hear Joe vlogging slowly coming through to my room..

Joes P.O.V:

I knocked on Caspars door.No reply.I knock again.Then Caspar jumps out behind me , trying to act goofy, but he looked upset.I turn the camera off and ask him "What's up Casp?"
"NOTHING.STOP ASKING.Just turn the camera back on!"he replies.
So I do and carry on vlogging and then Caspars removal van came he put his furniture in and left.He didn't say a word to me.Not one word.But I could see tears in his eyes.Did he want to leave me?Shortly after my phone rings.It was Louise ,my girlfriend.
Louise:Hey babe
Joe:Hey sweety
Louise:Is your removal van on the way?Darcy and I are unpacking for our house?
Joe:Yeah it's just arrived.Sorry babe got to go.
Louise:Love you
Joe:Love you to
-Hangs up-
That was a lie my van wasn't here.I just wanted some time alone.

Louise's P.O.V:

Louise:Love you
Joe:Love you to
-Phone hangs up-
He makes my heart melt he's so cute.I just can't wait to live with him.I know he loves Caspar as a buddy and he doesn't want to leave him but it will be fun.Darcy,me and him.#Family Goals!I decide to post to Twitter
SprinkleOfGlitter:Moving in with Joe today we're gonna be #FamilyGoals❤️❤️
CasparLee:Haha he's a good dad keeping me in check.Guess Darcys my sister?😂❤️
SprinkleOfGlitter:Yes haha 😂😂
Darcy then comes through.Mommy where does this go.She was carrying my most valuable vase from my mother before she died to cancer.
So I say "Darcy hand it here sweetie."
Darcy answers "Ok mommy."
SMASH she'd dropped it

Joes P.O.V:

Knock Knock Darcy answers the door "Hi Joe.Mommys crying."
I rush past Darcy and into mine and Louise's room.Louise was sat on the bed looking really upset.
"Whats wrong?"I ask
"DARCY."She added "SHE dropped the vase."
I call Zoey deciding that she needs to come round to calm Louise.
-Calls Zoey-
Zoey:Hi how's the move?Would you like a hand.
Joe:Yeah actually Darcy smashed the mommy vase.
-Zoe hangs up-

Zoe's P.O.V:

Oh my god the mommy vase."Alfie get in the car.QUICK!"
With no word Alfie gets in and I start driving to Joe and Louise's.
"What's wrong?"Alfie asks.
"Darcy broke the mommy vase."
"Oh shit."Alfie replies
As we reach the house I jump out my car as quick as possible with Alfie following me.I unlock the door with my key and sprint to Joes and Louise's room as quick as possible.I comfort Louise and we decide to go into town to get the vase fixed but it would take a week and a lot of money.
"Oh well.I have a 11 millions subscribers and do ten minute videos!"Zoe brags and then adds "so I'll pay!"
I see Louise chuckle.But when we got home there was news about Caspar......

Sorry guys if you don't like the Zoe bit bragging but my brother said I should add it in so I did.Anyway guys so every paragraph in this book will be atleast 850 words so that the chapters will stay the same length.I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!