Instigator

"Okay Kyungsoo. I know you don't like to exercise but just 2 more laps." Kyungsoo leaned against the wall with his hands on his knees. "Please.." He panted. "No more Chanyeol. I'm ..tired." The sweat was dripping from his forehead and kept pouring down despite him continuously using his sleeve to wipe. He glared up at the tall dork, why did he even agree to this? "Remind me again why I'm here. I said I'd run a couple of laps, not a marathon." Chanyeol laughed, "Ah hyung, you're getting old. It's fine you can wait here while I finish the last two." Kyungsoo scoffed, "Hey I'm not THAT old?" "Sure sure, anyway uh since your old knees might give out on you I think it's best you just stay here but, don't worry it's totally fine I'm not judging you or anything. I just thought you could handle more." Chanyeol smirked, he knew if he teased his hyung enough he'd get under his skin and boy did he like when Kyungsoo got frustrated. Kyungsoo shoved him, "Shut up you beanstalk I'm not even that old and I could so handle more than you ever could." Chanyeol brushed his black hair out of his face and discreetly bit his bottom lip; he was getting Kyungsoo right where he wanted him. "Prove it." Chanyeol winked at him and started jogging away. Kyungsoo inhaled deeply, using all his strength to sprint past Chanyeol. "EAT MY DUST!!" Chanyeol snickered and whispered under his breath, "That's not the only thing I'll be eating tonight." When he got to the end of the lap he found his hyung sitting on the curb. "I thought you would've passed out by now. You're pretty fast." He winked. Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "I'm never running with you again. You owe me." Chanyeol laughed, "I know exactly how I'm going to make it up to you." He extended his arm and helped Kyungsoo up. "With food I hope." The shorter brunette said as he rubbed his stomach. "Yeah, sure I'll give you something to eat." On the car ride over to Chan's place, he was already feeling uncomfortable; thoughts of what he had planned for his hyung were intruding his mind and causing a physical reaction. Kyungsoo noticed this and tried to ignore it but Chanyeol's bulge became so prominent he could help but glance. "C-Chanyeol?" He cleared his throat before answering Soo, "Um.. Yeah?" "What are you thinking about?" Kyungsoo's eyes trailed up and down Chanyeol's slender body, he noticed the sudden nervousness and small beads of sweat forming on his temples. "Nothing hyung, I just.." Chanyeol pulled over into a dim parking lot. "You. Me. Backseat now." He couldn't take it anymore. Kyungsoo didn't ask questions, he immediately tore his seatbelt off and made his way to the back, waiting for Chanyeol. "I see what this was all about. Someone's eager." Kyungsoo smirked at Chanyeol, noticing the desperation in his eyes. Chanyeol skipped the soft foreplay, he needed it now and was determined to get it; he crashed his lips onto Kyungsoo's and forcibly yanked at his pants. "Mm Yeol, so aggressive." Kyungsoo played along, treating Chanyeol with just as much force. He swirled his tongue around Chan's mouth, letting out hot breaths every couple of seconds; he occasionally stopped to bite down on his lip. Chanyeol grunted and took Soo's throbbing erection, he began shifting his hand up and down, lightly brushing the tip with his mouth. "Chanyeol." Kyungsoo said sternly,"What have a fucking told you about teasing me." Chanyeol smirked, "Are you sure you can handle it? I mean you did just use up all your energy running with me." Kyungsoo flipped over to dominate Chanyeol, "You really need to show some respect for your hyung." He was slightly annoyed at Chanyeol for always giving him shit about his age, but now he'd just have to teach him a lesson. He ripped Chan's pants and boxers off and took the entire length in his mouth. Chanyeol bucked his hips, "Kyungsoo, be gentle~" He ignored the request and only sped up the pace, roughly bobbing his head; hitting the back of his throat with Chanyeol's tip and ignoring his gag reflex. "KYUNGSOO!" Chanyeol's hands desperately searched for something to cling, he gripped the passenger seat's headrest until his knuckles began turning white. "PLEASE HYUNG I CAN'T .." His moans turned into low screams, his body twitched involuntarily as he felt his climax creeping up. Just before he could cum, Kyungsoo grabbed the weak body and flipped it around, without warning he shoved himself into Chanyeol sending them both forward. They grunted in unison, both feeling themselves reaching their orgasm. Kyungsoo dug his nails into Chan's waist, making him cry out in pain. Kyungsoo panted and continuously thrusted his hips forward, he threw his head back and moaned, "Yeol..it's.. so tight." With one last lunge forward Kyungsoo and Chanyeol gasped and held on to each other, enjoying the moment at which they hit the peak of pleasure. Chanyeol turned to face his hyung and pressed their bodies together. He reached for a button and opened the sunroof to let out some of the vapor that fogged the windows. "Look hyung, the stars look amazing tonight." Kyungsoo rested his head against Chanyeol's bare chest smiling at this perfect moment ... until Chanyeol ruined it. "Wait, can you even see the stars? Do you need your glasses?" Kyungsoo rolled his eyes and straddled Chanyeol, "You never learn do you.." He ran his fingers through Chanyeol's hair and kissed him, roughly biting his plump lips in between the sloppy kisses and this, initiated round two.