one || oh baby!

O N E

Living together happier than ever, a few years flew by with a flash. You and Chuuya lived in a pretty huge modern sized house. Maybe you were considered rich since the job that Chuuya was working for was somewhat professional and they gave him a lot of raise. But regardless, you two were always careful with spending not too much money.

You were a house wife at the moment and you were considering to participate in the same job as Chuuya. You were cleaning the last few dishes while eating your 5th bagel of the day. You were starting to have some strange cravings for sweets the last few weeks. You also have been slumbering on the couch on the most random times of the day. All these symptoms taking over you- getting headaches, fatigues, and you couldn't even recall the last time you had your period.

You knew it was time.

Getting home fast as lightning, you took the box of the tests to the bathroom that you bought at the supermarket a few minutes ago and locked yourself in the restroom. Taking it again, again, and again...

All the tests showed that it were positive.

You were pregnant.

You felt a rush of overwhelming emotions take over your mind a bit. Giving birth to your first child... Sounded pretty painful to you as a kid. But you were ready. What you weren't ready for was to tell your dear husband that when he comes back from work.

¤¤¤

After having a long eternal staring contest at the clock, you heard the lock click and the short and quick creaking sound of the door. Chuuya was finally home. You rushed over to the exit to see your husband taking off his shoes and changing into his house slippers. He looked up at you, noticing you as he smiled.

"I'm back home, love." he walked over and wrapped his arms around your hips, giving you a passionate kiss and pulled away.

"Welcome home, Chuuya." you said, biting your lip. The way you said it didn't sound so convincing to him and the fact that you two were together since high school, he knew something was up.

"Alright, what's wrong (F/N)?" he stifled a light chuckle.

'Should I tell him now? But I feel so nervous... Ah...' you thought.

Shaking your head quickly, you said, "Nothing. I'll tell you after dinner." putting on your classic grin made Chuuya even more suspicious but if you told him you wanted to talk about it after dinner, he has no complaints.

¤¤¤

You were procrastinating at this point. You never knew what would be the perfect chance to tell him. You weren't scared that he was going to leave you because the two of you have been talking about having a baby and did it so- why were you nervous?

'Maybe his reaction? Would it be dull? Would it be ecstatic? Would he get teary eyed?'

An hour has finally passed and you made dinner for Chuuya as you two happily ate away, talking about how their days went. When you and Chuuya were finished, you made two cup of hot chocolates and placed them on the small coffee table. You sat next to Chuuya and wrapped around a blanket over you two, bringing Chuuya closer to you.

It was quiet for a very long time and Chuuya was beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable. Just when he was about to speak, you snaked your hands to pull Chuuya's warm and soft palms and placed them on your tummy.

You made him stay like that for awhile until you rubbed your tummy in circles with his hands. He couldn't help but to blush, thinking what in the world you were doing to him. He looked down at you.

"(F-F/N)-" he called, but you cut him off. You looked up at him with your pink rosey lips and your cheeks blooming across your face.

'Still a beautiful sight to see...' he dreamed.

"C-Chuuya..." you breathed in, getting ready for the big news.

"Yes, (F/N)?"

You squeezed his hands a little and looked him deep into his ocean blue orbs.

"I'm pregnant."

It was like a wave of emotions hitting Chuuya. His eyes instantly lit up like lighting up a Christmas tree and tears started to form the corner of his eyes gradually. He was speechless at the moment as he jumped into you giving you the tightest hug he can manage. He ran your tangled (H/C) hair with his fingers as you heard his breath shake as he spoke in an incoherent way. But you could comprehend what he was saying.

"We did it, love. We're going to be a family."

It was like an emotional train wreck right now as you felt endless tears rolling down your cheeks as well and hugged him back with that slender arms of yours, feeling his tears of joy and ours. He kept nuzzling into the crook of your neck, over and over again.

¤¤¤

Sorry! I've been so late into publishing it and the first chapter is really short lmao...

But I'll repeat again that I won't be able to post as much because of school and swim season started yesterday so I would be even more offline...

I'll try my very best to get this story rolling so you guys don't have to wait so much

And readers who read 'Love is Blind', welcome back and thank you so much for reading :)