Info

Hey Guys! Thank you for taking your time to check out this book! So I have decided to make book covers for anyone who wants one. Payment is listed at the bottom.

Note: before give you a form on how to order a book cover from me, I need to make myself clear. *clears throat*
I will not make any book covers or wallpapers that are inappropriate or has profane language. If you have a picture that you would like me to use, but is inappropriate, please reconsider your options because I will decline your request.

How to order
Book Covers
Since I may not have time to read your fabulous book, please tell me the:

▪Title of your book
▪*Optional* Sub Title
▪Brief Description of your Book
▪Your Expectations: How you want it to look. What or who you want to see in it.

If you have a picture in mind, PM me and I'll give you my email, or give me the link if you have one. If you don't have a picture in mind, I'll do my best to pick one out.

If you have questions, please leave a comment and I'll try to answer them!

How you can Order:
You can either PM me or leave a Comment, whatever suits you best. For those who are commenting their forms, if you have not heard a reply from me within 24 hours, I am either extremely busy or my phone has been confiscated by you-know-who... (it just might happen haha).
Just tell me that you are interested in a book cover and follow the instructions above.

Another thing before I forget. If you wouldn't mind me posting your book cover in here for samples for the other readers, that'll be great! It'll just be a book full of beautiful book covers! And you can screanshot your book cover from here. If you'd rather have me email it to you, please let me know a head of time. That'll save you and me a lot of time and chaos.

Sample with title but no sub title...

Sample with title and sub title...