coming soon

DISCLAIMER

This is a fanfiction made purely for the entertainment of the fellow fandom of the Percy Jackson Series and the Heroes of Olympus Series. Rick Riordan is the owner of these franchises and characters; only the plotline belongs to me.

***

WARNING

Will contain a bit of swearing for emphasis of the situation and possibly suggestive themes. Please tread with caution and ignore the parts you are uncomfortable with if you choose to do so. I promise this is fluff, but we're all teenagers here so I hope you understand I'm trying to be realistic with these characters. They're not all complete goody-two-shoes.

***

ABOUT

This idea started growing in the back of my head when I was scrolling through Wikia (I don't care what the teachers say about it - it spills all the tea). I had been SO SURPRISED, as in SO SURPRISED when I realized "UNCLE RICK HAD ALREADY PUBLISHED A NEW SERIES CALLED 'TRIALS OF APOLLO'???"

Ahem.

(By the way, I honestly don't care if I'm spoiling some people's ears, but if you haven't read the series yet, you might want to do that first.)

Anyways, I was looking for news on what had happened to my favorite demigods, The Seven, and I was literally breaking in two when I read that Jason and Piper had searched for Leo all of September until Chiron finally convinced them to start school in San Francisco.

And see, Leo was their go-to man on all their adventures. And the three of them were the ones that finished Gaea. So you can imagine how difficult it must have been when they realized they had to continue down the road of life without him for a bit.

On another note, I've witnessed some horrible things being said about Jason and Piper, which is just not okay. It's not fine for anyone to say anything horrible about any of these special characters, or ANYONE, okay? Uncle Rick brought them into the world for a reason and all should respect that. It's part of the reason I'm writing this fanfic, to show more of their amazingness as demigods and human beings. They're not just another fake hoe and hot blonde fuckboy, you know. They're some of the most responsible people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, and they're even more responsible than some of the members of this fanbase.

This book will show the ups and downs of their relationship throughout their first six months of high school, and it will show how they're coping with the fact that Leo is still alive but they can't do anything to help him find his way back home to them.

I hope you'll enjoy my much-needed gift to the fandom, everyone!

***

DEDICATION

To all those who stood together even in the face of disaster.

And to all those who in the face of disaster fell apart.

Of course, this is mostly directed to the wonderful fanpeople out there.

Thank you for giving this fanfiction chance.

Love,

Elsa