coming soon

DISCLAIMER

This is a fanfiction made purely for the entertainment of the fellow fandom of the Percy Jackson Series and the Heroes of Olympus Series. Rick Riordan is the owner of these franchises and characters; only the plotline belongs to me.

***

WARNING

Will contain a bit of swearing for emphasis of the situation and suggestive themes. Please tread with caution and ignore the parts you are uncomfortable with if you choose to do so. I promise this is fluff, but we're all teenagers here so I hope you understand I'm trying to be realistic with these characters. They're not all complete goody-two-shoes.

***

ABOUT

It's really just a collection of super long headcanons that I wanted to put in words... I mean Leo is legit my favorite character (well next to Percy, you know) in the Heroes of Olympus Series and I just have these headcanons that I think might actually happen in the universe had Rick wrote a bunch of fluff books on Caleo or something.

The first six chapters are titled by the words of this fanfiction's name "Welcome to Leo and Calypso's Garage". Then once I'm done with those, I'll take requests for any more plotlines you guys have! And I'll just keep writing until I can't post anymore chapters. But I warn you, my writing process spans over months or maybe even a year. For some reason I have the urge to write long saga-like chapters but I never finish them, so please remind me if it's been months since you requested something.

***

REQUESTS

Send your requests to my inbox! I'm a very nice person, so drop by. Specify what you want in the scene/story/whatever it is you want written. Requests should be kept PG-13 and fluffy, so please no angst or smut. However, I can do suggestive scenes if you are really needing something lime-ish.

(I mean, I have cravings too, you know).

***

DEDICATION

To all those who welcomed others with open arms.

And to all those who were never welcomed at all.

Of course, this is mostly directed to the wonderful fanpeople out there.

Thank you for giving this fanfiction chance.

Love,

Elsa