I Will Make You Fall For Me

Chap 1

A/N: I have my own plot but I changed it so I’ll make it a university life instead of after school life =) enjoy please give me honest feed backs thank you!

Megan White is in her fourth year of college in accountancy, She is very bright that she doesn’t need to study at all so she spends her days walking through the hallways of her school relaxed. Nobody can even dare themselves to run after her intelligence and what most girls are jealous of is not only because of her intelligence but her beauty she is considered the Goddess of MBU an abbreviation for their school which is the Matt Brooks’ University the most prestigious school all over the world.

 But, even in her side of perfection it isn’t when it comes to her attitude not that she’s rude but because of her playfulness that she acts like a teenager and not mature enough her parents’ thought that maybe this is the effect of staying in Japan for two years in high school.

She was loitering on a lunch time in their school and was searching for her two best friends,Des which is short for Destiny Page in medicinal department, Queen of MBU a Lizelle Mckinney or Liz whose in architectural department, Princess of MBU and nd her Meg. They are called the BEAUTHREE of MBU but they don’t consider themselves for those places they are very much humble.

As Meg continue to walk like a kid on their hallways she dropped in for awhile at the school’s account office which is near the principal’s office and she saw old Professor Gibbs packing it was his last day of work what a waste that their very good accountancy teacher will be living already. The room was filled with gossipers and interviewers from their school newspaper organization.

I wonder who will be the new teacher for Prof. Gibbs’ subject which is according to money making or Economics.  She thought to herself and left the place. Des and Liz went to her.

“Hey! We heard about the news Mr.Gibbs living and they say his going to be replace by a super hot teacher which you might not ask how old is he.” Liz says

Megan looked at them asking for the answer to that statement.

“He’s just a year older than us his major is business so he can teach your economic class well that’s his own job aside from having a family owned business. You’re so lucky so you will see him but not like us there’s not a chance that he could be our professor.” Des said

“And you think that he’s that hot?” Meg asked

“Yah!” Des rolled her eyes.

“Okay let’s make a bet if he falls for your beauty at his first three months here in school we will give you a Ferrari pink sports car exclusively designed for you after three months if not you’ll give each of us 2 Macbook which is only exclusive for us the design I should say.” Liz said excitedly

Megan rolled her eyes “That’s expensive!” she complained.

“Not as much as a Ferrari sports car don’t worry cause we can buy a lot with our money where rich Meg just so you know.” Des said

“What if I fall in love for him first?” Meg asked

The two giggled “Really? Are you really going to fall in love that fast? I don’t think so coz your not that type.” Liz protest

“I’m just asking” Meg said nervously

“Doesn’t matter but just for three months! Deal?” Liz said  

“Deal!” Meg finally closed.

The next day she went to her first class and it was the new professor’s class and unluckily she was late. She went to bed late thinking about her bet and doing strategies of flirtation. She is confident that boys could fall in love with her but not with flirting a school teacher. I mean the idea is disgusting to her but he is only a year older maybe he couldn’t be that bad or could be.

He opened the door and went to her sit “Good morning sorry I’m late.” She greeted the class without taking a look on her new professor.

“Good morning may I know why you are late?” A guy asked probably the new teacher.

 “It’s because its traffic outside please forgive me.” She said still not looking up only bowing her head and facing at the table.

“Oh! Is it really the reason.” He wondered but she didn’t speak. “Alright If that is so please be the first one to introduce yourself.” He requested.

Finally she gathered all up the courage to look. DAMN THEY WERE RIGHT HIS HOT! MEGA WAS SHOT BY AN ELECTRICITY COULD THIS BE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?

She introduced herself and felt that the blood in her veins where sending shivers to her whole body. She was stuttering while he was looking at her confused and well shocked because of her nervous expression which is obviously seen by the way she moves. In his mind he was laughing indeed they were right that she was beautiful but she was just not his type not like a playful child which he knew they said was her attitude. He remembered his bet with his step-sister that he must not fall for Megan White so as to hold properly his position of being a school professor. Megan was very known to people and his step-sister was one of her fans in school and she is just in 2nd year college. He remembered how is not convinced with Megan’s looks on side views of a black and white  school newspaper but seeing her now was like seeing an angel who came down from heaven to welcome him here  at MBU but he was determined, determined because he doesn’t fall much for girls.

After Megan spoke he called for the others and didn’t teach much for the whole class he only introduced himself and his subject and before the bell rang he finally said it. “You might wonder now who am I and what’s my name. I’m Professor Chase Walker please call me Professor Walker.”

Meg immediately wrote down his name at the back of her notebook and put a heart sign MEGAN WHITE WALKER .. MEGAN WALKER.. not bad she said to herself.

Chase laugh to himself as he envisions what Meg had just done at the back of her notebook. He is really loving his life of reading and hearing minds after the great blow from his car accident 17 years ago because his third eye opened he didn’t tell this just to anyone because he’s aware that they might not believe it or maybe be afraid and he already knows what Meg is up to now but he realizes that it might be unfair for Meg but he still doesn’t care he wants to win he never loses bets that’s because he uses his extra senses and  his step sister Jane is testing him now so that he could win a free vacation to France on summer which she will give to him.

A/N: WHAT CAN YOU SAY? I DIDN’T USE A REAL SCHOOL NAME SINCE I DON’T WANT TO SPECIFY ANY PLACE OR POINT OUT ANY SPECIFIC STUDENT OR TEACHER JUST REMEMBER THAT THE SETTING IS IN AMERICA SOMEWHERE IN WASHINGTON =)