FEM!Levi x MALE!reader

Corporal Levi walked down the corridor that lead to the mess hall, her long raven black hair flowing behind her, her narrow steel grey eyes focusing ahead of her, her mind on the other-hand was elsewhere. Cadet (m/n). His shaggy, soft, (h/c) hair, his memorizing (e/c) eyes that always seem to make her melt...his thin but built figure. She can't stop thinking about him and she doesn't know why. Honestly it's starting to frustrate her. She can't stay mad at him, Heck she can barely get 5 words out to him. Yeah, he's hot, like really hot, but that's not all she well, admires, about him, his personality is just amazing. Happy-go-lucky, laid back, humorous, caring, lovable, selfless. Levi wonders how someone like him can exist in such a messed up world. Levi arrived at the mess hall and sat in her usual seat beside erwin, hanji, and mike. After a while, Levi saw (m/n) and Jean get into ANOTHER argument.
"Like that's ever gonna happen horseface!" (m/n) scoffed
"I bet it will! I'll have all the girls all over me, even Corpral Levi!" Jean retorted.
"...." (m/n) went silent. Jean stood there with that smug look on his face, knowing that he made his twin brother aggravated. At this point Levi was annoyed with the twins fighting and went over to them.
"Why are you two fighting, AGAIN?" she questioned in her monotone voice.
"Uh-i well we" they both stammered
"Whatever, I don't really care, horseface, stable duty, (m/n), my office after supper." Levi stated. Levi didn't know why she told (m/n) to come to her office, but there was no turning back now.
~TIME SKIP~
Levi was sitting in her office doing paper work when she heard a faint knock on the door.
"Name and business." she called
"C-cadet (m-(m/n) ma'am y-you needed to see me?" (m/n) stuttered.
"Come in" although her voice was steady she could feel heat creeping up on to her pale cheeks. (m/n) shyly walked into the office and stood awkwardly inside. "Why is he so adorable." Levi thought. She could hear her heartbeat start beating faster.
"Ok that's it i'm done denying it, screw it"  Levi thought "i'm in love with (m/n) kirstien."  she finished.
"Sit." she commanded. (M/n) sat down in the seat in front of her in silence.
"(M/n)," she said as her eyes soften. "I--mfff" she was cut off by a passionate kiss on the lips.
After what felt like an eternity she kissed back.
"I love you, Levi" (m/n) said
"I love you too, (m/n"

------------------------------------------------------
Well, sorry if that was too sappy, this was my first x reader one-shot. So for my next one i will have you guys vote.

Levi x punk!male!reader

Levi x vampire!reader

Neko!Levi x reader

Well see you guys next time buh bye~!
--azzy