The Question

A/N:  so this is my first drarry story, but I have written drarry oneshots (maybe take a look??) here and then some DESTIEL stories on another account, which is now non active. I'm sorry if ginny is portrayed badly :/ I had to. But yeah! Hope you enjoy this and all!

Harry's POV:

I step onto platform 9 3/4, nervously wheeling my trolley along a few inches in front of me and biting my lip. I really haven't felt myself lately: I've been irritable, impatient, paranoid and snappy. The war really ruined me.

I sigh. How I wish things could go back to the way they used to be.

"Harry!" I hear a bright, exuberant voice call from behind me. I groan as Ginny pounces like a lioness, latching on to my neck. 

She sloppily kisses me. 

I groan again, horrified by the low quality of Ginny's kiss and most definitely not in the mood. She seems to mistake my complete and utter disgust for lust and desire, because the next thing she does is coo "You like that?" in a try-hard teasing tone.

Ugh. Whoever coos? I'll tell you who: birds. Oh, and annoying brats, apparently.

If Ginny were to be a bird, I think she'd be a pigeon. The ones you see down Knocturn Alley, all skinny and rotten, and missing legs and eyes. Of course, Ginny hasn't been maimed, but she is a good for nothing, stupid, clingy brat who always makes a fool of herself and lives in a rubbish dump. 

Quite a few similarities really.

I roll my eyes at my hopefully soon to be ex-girlfriend. "Piss off, Gin." I mumble.

Taken aback, Ginny blinks once. Twice.

"Fine, then. But I'll piss off for good. You've been downright rude these past few days, and I've had enough. I'm breaking up with you." She says theatrically.

"Oh, no! I'm so sad! Whatever am I going to do without you? My life will never be the same again!" I exclaim, my voice dripping thick with sarcasm and mock expression.

"You jerk!" Shrieks Ginny.

Smirking, I say "I've been call worse that that.". I notice Draco looking intently at me and Gin from a distance.

"Like what?" Says the weaselette.

"Oh, I dunno. Your boyfriend for starters."

Draco walks over. "Cut it out, Potter." He snarls. "Are you ok, Ginny?" He asks gently, turning to her.

I stare at the blond, bug eyed. "Since when did you care?" I snap.

"Since when did you treat your friends like crap for no apparent reason?"

"Since they started being all gooey and sappy and stupid and happy!"

"What's wrong with happiness, Potter?"

"What's WRONG is that maybe all this ABSOLOUTE SHIT that I've been through is finally catching up with me!"

"Oh, your life must be so hard! Popular little gryffindor, the boy who lived, always saving the day!"

 "But at what cost, Draco?" He shivered  as I used his first name. 

"My parents were murdered before I even met them. 

My first shot at a proper family was destroyed when Sirius was murdered by YOUR aunt. 

Almost all my friends? Dead! Because of me! 

Every day I'm told I'm a worthless, good for nothing piece of SHIT! I'm told  I'm a freak who would be better off just turning off the lights! By my aunt and uncle during the holidays, and by you at school!" 

I walked right up to Draco and whispered in his ear so that no one else would be able to hear. I honestly don't know why I'm telling him all this. I guess it doesn't matter if I'm going to kill myself soon anyway.

"I get beaten and abused every minute at home, locked in a cupboard for two whole months when, guess what? I'm claustrophobic! And on top of that I self harm anyway." I pull away from Draco. 

"But yeah. I have the perfect life."

Draco's POV:

I roll my eyes.

 Yeah, right. And I shit rainbows. As if any of that was true.

Honestly, I really hate Potter.

 First and foremost, he's and arrogant twat. He's also a liar. An absoloutely disgusting liar.

 He doesn't get beaten. He doesn't self harm. I can tell; he looks perfectly healthy. He's a good weight, he has smooth skin, a tad bit of stubble (which is rather attractive if I might say so myself— wait, NO) and he seems to not show any signs of weakness or injury. He CERTAINLY doesn't have any scars on his arms.

He's just seeking attention...

Right?

A/N: so i know that harry is being really horrid but its just cos he is going through a hard time and he is a bit snappish and grumpy and he hasn't really talked to anyone for two whole months and he just got back from the dursleys and stuff so yeah give him break. also he revealed a lot but he thinks he's gonna die soon so he doesn't care.

Vote.

Comment.

(only if u liked it tho)

love ya :)