A new town

Katrina PoV
They call me a psycho crazy I reply with I know I am I have an itch a yearning to kill so let's begin.

This town is fun and wonderful let's begin the hunt.

I'm katrina and I am a psychotic killer.

House number one let's do the girl in need of help tactic.
I knocked on the door and said help me please.
The door opened a woman and a man they told me to come in.

"Excuse me miss who are you" the woman questioned

"I'm Layla  m-my father just tried to kill me please can you help I also need to look for my sister she's outside somewhere"

"I'll call the police" the man said

"N-no don't he's the chief of police"

"Okay I'll look for you sister and I'll be back in 20 minutes call if you need help" the man said

The man left leaving his poor wife alone at home with me. I went into my backpack and took out my rope and restrained her she struggled quite a bit and tried to scream but I covered her mouth with masking tape. I then said "never trust anyone who comes into your house idiot" I then walked towards her and grabbed my silver dagger her hazel eyes widened to the size of saucepans.I stud on her hand putting pressure on her hand and then slowly cut off her Little finger blood squirted out because of all the pressure on her hand she started crying and I just laughed." Fun isn't it". I the pressed my weapon down on all of her fingers at the same time and they popped off her hand, her hand instantly went white because of off all the blood loss. "You're not smiling enough let me help" I took of the masking tape and she went to yell so I cut her tongue out her mouth. I then proceeded to slowly cut the corners of her mouth and with my hands ripped the skin apart. She started to cry more and more"I don't want you to cry clear tears" I said and laughed so I stabbed a knife in her eye and pulled it out and did the same to her other eye. "That's better no more clear tears now just bloodied tears better".she then died of blood loss.
The front door opened and the man came in I had enough of torture for today just a quick kill now. I grabbed my knife and slit his throat then stabbed him in the heart this was fun.

I have missed this place I need to visit cousin Lizzy.