Her...

Ji's POV:

“Ma. Foreal let's go shopping. ” I put on my Blue, Jordan retro 12s.
“Ji.” she makes this annoyed noice. “Let's go.” I grab her arm and pull her up off the couch. She's always arguing with Jayla Marie's dad. Like she never stops. She stood up and it didn't take long til we was out.

Already hit 6 stores with my ma. She sighs, “Alright Ji I think its time for us to take a break. ”

She walks to the bench and put the bags down while she sat. I put her bags down, Most of what I was carrying were from MK. My moms be racking up. 😂👌

“You can take a break and I can go shopping. Alright, cause I was the one who wanted to go. ” I laugh. “What ever boy.” she says in her NY accent. I started walking away.

Finally I'm alone. I start to thinking about some lines imma put in my rap. I look up at the sign “Supreme” I walk in. It was not really packed. Right away I see Malak Watson. “What's up man?” I say. It took him a while to notice who was approaching him. “What are you doing down here?” he question me.

“Jermaine Dupree hit my line up, he got me on his—uhh TV show called the rap game.” I state. “Oh Word?” his eyes pop out his head a lil bit. I laugh, “Yeah man.” “That's what's up.” A tall guy walked over he had a supreme band around his hair.

His hair was kinda like mine but less kinky, darker and a lil shorter. “This is a good friend of mine Jaden Drosa.” he introduce. “What's up, I'm Ji.” I say. “The Prince of New York. ” he says with a half grin. “yooo, how you know?” “I got friends down in Brooklyn talking about your talent. ” “Wow. That's what's up.” I celebrate with a head nod.

They continued what they were doing and so did I. I was looking at these sweatshirts n' shit.

Turning away from the cash register I ran into someone. Immediately I look down, “I'm so—” I see a beautiful face “S-s-s-s” the girl and her friends started to laugh.

I realized I was studdering. I never studder. Ever.  Not even when I'm freestyling. She holds her hands out in front of me like she was trying to calm me down, “It's fine. ” she says. I move step aside    and walk ou way t the door. “Wait. ” I hear a voice. I turn around and it was the same girl. I got a hot flash cause she was very attractive. And I mean VERY! “Your The Prince of NY, right?” she asked. I smirk a little bit. She knows about me.

“Yeah.” “Can I get a selfie with you Prince?” she says in her amazingly soft voice. “sure. Why not?” I say. She takes her iPhone 7 out of the back pocket of her H&M jeans. Entering her password I play around in my hair. When she opened up her camera she gets close and comfortable with me. She was short. Not gonna lie, I gotta thing for short girls.

Phone in front of the both of us she wraps her arm around me, cheesing very hard. For a second I look down at her with admiration.

“She had blonde hair, blue eyes and has a pretty smile. After the photo she says. “I'm Joslyn.” “Cool, cool.” I say. “Can I like..get your number or” she kinda slows as her sentence start to end. “Not a problem, with looks like that.” I say. She started to blush, I chuckle and start telling her my number.

“Don't be giving my number off to your friends. I know I'm not Chris Brown famous yet but I still don't want random people texting me. ” “Okay. I promise. ” she says. “Okay. Bye.” she runs into the store and immediately starts chatting with her squad.  I walk to the bench and mama was not there. So I go to the care and she has the aux cord in and listening to Beyonce.