1

I looked at my hands hesitantly while my brother drove me to the FBI building in quantico. He parked a block away. I got out only saying I love you and grabbed my messenger bag. I closed the door and started walking towards the building. I walked in moments later with my ID in my hand and walked up to the front desk.

"Hi I'm Katrina Pericin I'm supposed to be placed in the BAU, where exactly is the BAU?" I asked as he gave me back my ID.

"If you walk back that way and take a left and there will be glass doors go inside there and that's the BAU." He said pointing me in the direction of where the office was. I nodded and have a warm smile. He gave one back. I followed his directions and stopped at the glass doors and hesitantly went in. I looked up at the people and was looking for Agent Hotchner. I decided that he would have a office because I mean the head of the team would have a personal office right? I walked up the stairs and saw that his office was the first one up there. I knocked on the door and almost instantly heard a come in. I walked in nervously.

"Hi agent Hotchner I'm Katrina Pericin. I was-" I started but was cut off.

"You were assigned here. Welcome to the BAU, there is a desk space right a crossed from Doctor Reid. You can set up your stuff there and here's your badge." He said handing it to me. I nodded.

"You're free to go." He said before looking down at a file. I turned around and walked out of the office. The attention of some of the people who are now officially my coworkers. I smiled and walked to the empty desk and set my bag down. The man right a crossed looked up from his book and looked straight at me.

"Hi I'm the new agent, Katrina Pericin but you can call me Kat." I smiled sticking my hand out. The man gladly took it.

"Hi I'm Dr. Reid, nice to meet you."He smiled brightly at me. Right then a petite blonde walked up to us.

"Comfrence room in 10." She spoke softly then walked away. I looked at her in confusion.

"Who-" I started but got cut off once again.

"That's JJ she's really nice she's just in a hurry to tell everyone to get to the conference room for our next case." Reid explained.

"Well then thank you for letting me know." I smiled. This gave me a moment to examine him... I know it sounds creepy but hey don't think of it like that!!! He had long brown hair and looked very handsome in his vest, dress shirt and matching tie. I think this is the start of something big in my feels. I snapped out of my trance to feel his eyes staring me down which made me melt. I coughed awkwardly. He got back to reality and blushed deeply. I smiled, I feel proud of myself I made a hot boy blush!

              [10 minutes later]

Reid and I walked in and that's when I saw her.

"PENELOPE GARCIA!" I yelled and caught her attention along with the rest of the people in the room. She looked up at me.

"Kitty Kat!" She squealed and ran to me engulfing in a hug. I stiffened. I love and missed her but I'm still quite mad at her. She better not think that it will all be as some people would call it 'good in the hood'.

So hey guys how do you think this chapter was? Sorry it's so short next chapter will be much much longer. Thank you for reading!!!!!!
Love you all even though your criminals (my uncle calls people who love criminal minds criminals cause they love ya know criminal minds)!!!!!!
Vote

Comment

And

Share!!!!!