First day of the rest of my life

I'm Sky Knight. 18 years old. Straight brown hair that comes to the middle of my back. Piercing blue eyes. 5"10. From the outside it looked like I had a fairly normal life, but it was just the opposite. My mum had left me, my dad and brothers when I was born without a trace. The oldest of the two brothers died 2 years ago at war, aged 22. My other older brother is who knows where by now. On his 18th birthday he left in the middle of the night, only leaving a note stating that he was going to London and won't come back. Since that day my dad has blamed me for pushing BOTH brothers away and has hated me ever since.

Sky p.o.v
I finally turned 18 yesterday, and it was the best thing to ever happen to me. I was tired of everyone thinking that they could push me around. Even my "family". I had dreams ever since I could remember of growing up and moving to the city where I would make a name for myself to make my brothers proud. My dad obviously didn't think the same. He thought that, and I quote, ' you will only be another person in the population that will stay with us and be an embarrassment to the family so give up now '. I was alway a stubborn and determined person so him saying this, as well as others agreeing, make me even more determined than ever before.

I just finished packing the last of my things up, leaving anything that wasn't necessary. I already had an apartment in London that no-one knew about, so that wasn't a problem. Ever since my brother left he had transferred money to my bank account every birthday and Christmas, and I had the money my dad used to deposit every once in a while, back when he actually cared for me. I was ready to go. My plan was to just walk out of the door with my bags and get the hour train journey into London without ever looking back.

I grabbed my bags and made my way downstairs. My dad was sitting in the kitchen with a newspaper and a coffee, not bothering to look up at me when I walked past him, not that that was any different from usual. I walked to the train station down the road from where I lived, getting out my ticket on the way. I was just in time for the train as it was pulling up as I got there. Perfect. I got on the train and sat down with my bags beside me.

--- in the apartment ---

I immediately dumped all of my bags into my apartment and went to my laptop.
As I was searching around the Internet, I came across an advert. The advert was advertising ticket to a One direction and 5SOS concert that was happening tonight at the O2. I was never a massive fan of One direction or 5SOS myself but there wasn't anything much to do in my apartment and it was only a five minute walk from where I was. I managed to book a ticket that was actually close to the stage. It started at 8:00pm, and it was around 7:00pm now so I didn't have much time.

I got changed into a light pink cropped top and a pair of black high waisted shorts. I paired it with my sun glasses that I had brought the previous weekend in town, as well as my adidas shoes. I then moved onto my makeup where I kept it simple. I put on foundation, concealer, powder, mascara and a clear lipgloss. By then it was 7:50 so I got my phone, wallet and ticket and headed out the door.