SBN Note:

c o p y r i g h t :

She's Bad News

All Rights Reserved © 2016 Jade Cameron (prejudiceus)

No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording and so on without prior permission of the author. Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution or selling this novel constitutes as an infringement of copyright, which is punishable by law.

s y n o p s i s :

Colette "Cleo" James had everything about her lavish new life. She hated how she didn't have to work for anything and even more so how she had to drop everything and everyone she loved to please the masses. When she meets Jake Harris, she notices how he's everything she's not: smart, grateful, sweet and innocent.

Cleo soon becomes entwined into Jake's world, making Jake open his eyes to the possibilities of finding the fun in his routine life. Will Cleo throw all caution to the wind and discover something special with a boy so different from her, or will her old habits overlap the start of something beautiful?

a u t h o r ' s  n o t e :

this is a stand-alone novel. it has no affiliation with GTF.

This isn't my first novel and it probably won't be my last. I've decided to write such a book because good girl and bad boy stories have plagued Wattpad. Lets be honest, we've all been submitted into reading such books, loving them before we had such sense.

Hopefully bad girl, good boy stories will be the hotness of Wattpad because come on, girls can be bad too. Thanks so much for taking a read whether it was intentional or not. Also, DON'T STEAL MY SHIT because that's not cool. Thank you to recklessrebellion- for this beaut cover.