It was all a dream

The zombies were on my tail. The excitement and adrenaline in my body helped get me up the tree. As I climbed up the tree I stepped on a branch, breaking it and starting to feel myself fall. I thought I was going to hit the ground but something, or someone, stopped me. I felt a hand grabbing my arm and looked up to see Mathew...

Beep Beep Beep!!! The alarm went off on my watch and I opened my eyes realizing what had just happened was nothing more than a dream. Why was I dreaming about Matthew? I haven't dreamt of him since we broke up three years ago. My mind should only be focusing on Jesse; the boy I have been fantasizing about being with. Granted he had a girlfriend and I wasn't going to be the kind of girl to ruin another girls relationship #girlcode. I mean I don't know the girl personally, but still if that were me, I wouldn't want someone barging in on my relationship. Especially not some new transfer student.
    I just came back from out of the country and being back I was able to see all my old friends and Mathew. We used to date in middle school and now being a junior in high school I wasn't sure why I was 1. Dreaming of him and 2. Even talking about him right now. Being back in school I started to hang around Jesse and Mathew because they didn't come with gossip and drama. Jesse was a guy that I knew I should stay away from but for some reason I wanted more of him even though I couldn't have any. Jesse liked to mess with me and try to get things from me but I never allowed him. Ya I wanted him to be mine but for a guy to ask for things that has a girlfriend, that was someone I knew I needed to stay away from being with. I talk to his girlfriend a little but not as like a best friend type thing. She was in my grade and even though we didn't talk before for some reason me and her were talking a lot these two first days of school. I think the reason I was talking to her was because I was around Jesse and since she was dating him I was just someone to talk to. When she told me her big gossip one day at school I knew our friendship was going to get a little bit better.

    I just started talking to Jesse's girlfriend and the things I got from her were wow drama! We were walking to 6th period when she decided to tell me that her and Jesse had broken up. I asked her what happened and she just spilled it all out too me like I was someone that she could trust which she could, but knowing that we didn't really talk much this was a surprise to me. She started to tell me how Jesse would try to have sex with her even though she would tell him that she wasn't ready he would still try his luck anyways. She had to just tell her dad to take him home because he wouldn't stop and if she didn't stop this herself he would have gone all the way. She said he always tried to get her to have sex with her but she wouldn't let him and he still tried for some reason even though she always said no. She began to tell me that she asked Jesse for his Facebook password which his dumb A** gave to her thinking she wouldn't use it but oh did she use it. She logged on to his account and started to look at his messages. That is when she saw...