Im sorry .

Looking out at the window , he stayed silent , the cold , gentle breeze surrounded him , making the curtains draw back .

He stayed in that position for a few moments and thought .

What happened ?

Why did this happen to me ?

Who did this ?

Why ... ?

His thoughts were cut when he heard a quiet sound of a door opening .

" Who is it ? " he said , moving his head towards the direction where he heard the sound .

" Me ... " someone said in a sad tone , looking down worriedly .

" That voice is ... Kagami-kun , right ? " he said silently yet sadly . Kagami came forward to him and looked down at him , asking an obvious question .

" Your eyes really can't see ?... "

" I'm sorry ... " the shadow said softly . " Idiot , what are you apologizing for ? " the redhead stated , his eyes locked on the smaller one who was sitting on the soft , silky sheets of the hospital bed .

" Number one in Japan ... I said that I'd make you number one in Japan ... " the blue hair paused for a moment , then continued in an apologetic tone . " I'm sorry ... "

" DONT APOLOGIZE ! " the light yelled at the shadow angrily yet sadly .

His sentence was cut off due to the doctor coming in . " Pardon me , it's time for the patient's checkup . Can you please leave the room ? " nodding obediently , Kagami left the room as told silently .

Sadness filled his heart .

He wanted to cry .

But he had to stay strong just for his partner .

Minutes later , the checkup finished , the light coming up to the doctor .

" how's his condition ? " he asked in a worried tone .

Never had Kagami felt this way before .

His heart throbbed in his chest , giving it pain all over him .

" I won't beat around the bush ... But the possibility of regaining his sight is very low ... He plays basketball , right ...? It really is such a pity .. "

The doctor told Kagami in the saddest way .

God .

What has he done ?

If only he knew this would happen ...