chapter 2

I don't write fo retards ight so y'all can pretty much figure the rest out moss

4 years later

Lines pov
"Cookie what you wanna eat fa dinner"."cookies ma"."na baby I was thinking sum tacos"."then why momma aks me in the first place".the fuck can you belief this ish I'm the mother here."lil girl if you don't check your mouth"."apologies boss lady"."whatever just don't get smart with me again ight"."ight mommy dearest"fuck this lil girl get that mouth from I swear she erything like Dr 'Vontries.
At Taco Bell
"guess who going to miss Tisha tomorrow".sights"MAMA SHE SMELLS LIKE BOOTY"."can you see the white people lookin at us now shut yo trap yous a 3year old ain't tellin me A 21 YEAR OLD AT THAT YOU MOTHER WHAT TO DO YOUS GOIN TO TISHA COS MOMMA GAT THANGS TO DO FO ME N YOU UNDRSTOOD"."YES mommy".now this lil girl be gettin on my nerves I mean T don't smell like boody ight?she do sleep around alot but I ain't judging I mean where my baby daddy at right yeah never saw,smelled,heard daym even saw that niggas shadow ever again he gon I'm startin to think he was my Imagination... but how that explain my bumblebee she do erythang like him."ight bumblebee what you up fo? "."tacos"fuck me from the side"Hi Erica we's gon have the usual"."Ey lili bring it right up"."come on" we walk to a table at the front."here y'all go"."thanks""thank you auntie Erica"."oho it's a pleasure I gat sum thangs to tell y'all btw(sits down next to cookie across from me)"spill thee beans sistergirl"."girl this new Nigga moved in down south and he fine as a dime Im talkin tatted up as hell yous gon see him alot cos he took over Paper's empire and he just the main man right now erybody talkin bout him"."it ain't erybody cos I don't enno who you talkin bout"."Oho his street name Vonty"."Vonty short fo?"."Vontries"."...short fo?"

"Dr'VONTRIES