Sorry Means You Won't Do It Again

It was the middle of winter, everyone in Pure Abacus High where all wearing the 'Oh i play football or rugby' kinda jackets. The girls would wear beanies and no jackets, because they would want to get the guys jackets, stupid i know right. I one the other hand was wearing a puffer jacket and about 5000 shirts, because it was freezing! My ass felt like two ice cubes, and i had to walk around like that for the whole day, just shoot me now!

The class bell had just rung and not many people were running to get to class, then again who could run, everyone legs were made of ice, especially the 'popular' group who wore tiny shorts in the middle of winter.

I sat in my chair and open my book up, I started writing and looked up at the board 'Homework due today'

'SHIT!! A 3 week amount of time to do homework and I haven't even taken it out of my bag!'

I look around at the other students who got there homework out from there bags, some people even brought in posters 'shittttt' I kept thinking. I soon sunk into my chair and covered my head with my hoodie. "Good morning class!" Ms Goodwell came into the class, that was the last voice I'll hear before I die.
"All your posters look amazing" I felt her come near me and stop "Amber.. where is your project"

'Shitt'

I looked up at Ms Goodwell, "hmm funny thing, I left it at my dad's house and I won't be going there till next week" I smiled at her, being the child of divorced parents I used that as an excuse a lot. "Well Amber I'll see it next week will I?" I nodded

After class it was a rush to get out of class, it was the last day of school before a long weekend. That long weekend was going to be spent by partying with Amy and Penny. Maybe a bit of homework as well.

I found this in my drafts 😂
Should I continue it?