Surprise

Disclaimer: I don't Katekyo Hitman Reborn and the cover page

Lambo has a face that no one (aside from his family and close friends/allies) had ever seen.

Lambo is a popular student in school. He is considered as a prince because of his attitude. He's handsome, smart and rich but he is also lazy and arrogant.

He doesn't have any friends in school but the students are able to tolerate him. He seldom smiles and always plays a prank to people he doesn't like. There won't be any evidence pointing to him as the culprit but everybody knows he is the one who did it.

There were also some days that he would be absent (he would be on a mission) and won't be bitten to death by their principal (It's Hibari). He would be lazier after these days.

The students always thought that Lambo is a lazy aloof prince. This image shattered because of a one person

One day in the middle of the first term, there was a new transfer student in Lambo's class. It's also one of the days where he was absent.

The new girl instantly becomes popular. She was sociable, friendly and not to mention pretty. Black hair that reach her mid-back, big doe black eye and petite figure. She may not be the most beautiful in the school but she could pass to be a popular student, especially being a foreigner (Chinese).

On her second day, Lambo came to school.

Since he was running late for school, he got a permission to bring a motorcycle (not the flying one). It was a black Cruiser with green flames near the wheels. Lambo was wearing a black leather jacket on top of his uniform with a helmet that has a look of a head of a bull.

As he reach the school, he recognized a flame signature (he have training even though he is still young) within the school. He parked the motorcycle hastily and rushed to where the flame signature is.

He didn't event realized that students are staring at him since he didn't take off his jacket and carrying a helmet. He looks like a model of a racing bike.

When he reached the said room, his homeroom, he slammed it open and zero in on the familiar flame. There standing with her back facing him, talking to some of his classmates, was his childhood friend (and girlfriend). It's seems that she doesn't realize he was there (she does but doesn't show it).

Lambo rushed to her and warp his arms, around her figure, nuzzling her hair. Everybody was shock with what he did. This was the first time he has done something out of character.

The students expected the transfer student to slap or to push him away but what she did shocked them more.

She caressed his head and turned her head to kiss his head, whispering something inaudible. When Lambo lifted his head he have a childish grin on his face, so unlikely of him and leaned down to kiss her check saying, "Welcome back"

"I'm home." I-pin replied with a smile.

Lambo walked back until he felt a table and lean on it. He never let I-pin go while doing this. Once he settled down, I-pin turned around to face Lambo, whose arms are still hugging around her.

"When did you get here?" Lambo asked still smiling. I-pin crossed her arms before answering.

"I got here yesterday and to my shock you're absent. Where were you?" She was pouting making him sweatdropped.