Different || n.h.

Prologue

I like the way he used to put a tad too much hair gel in and when it began to dry, a single piece at the front would fall onto his forehead. I liked to fix it for him, but I liked how he'd flick it forward once again after I'd put it back into place. I also liked when his sunglasses would fall down his face, I'd try to help him, but I'd like how he would bump my hand away and kiss me.

I liked the times when we watched movies, but he wouldn't even be watching them because he'd be too busy cutely attempting to land popcorn on my tongue and make sure I was comfortable. I liked the times he'd tell me he was going to take me to Paris one day, and kiss me underneath the Eiffel Tower at midnight while everyone else was asleep.

I liked the times he would pin he against the wall and just stand there with me trapped in his arms with my lips on his own. It was different. He was different.

"I think one of the most saddest things is when two people really get to know each other; their secrets, their fears, their favourite things, what they love, what they hate, literally everything, and then they go back to being strangers. It's like you have to walk past them and pretend like you never knew them, never even talked before, when really, you know everything about them."

"I promise, that will never be us." He said.

"Pinky promise?"

"From the bottom of my heart."

HELLOOOOOO

I hope you enjoyed this :) haahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tell me if ya did or not !

Oh and vote

Voting is cool too

But I like comments

So comment also.