Moaning

"Thats a wrap!"

The cameras shut off and Link walked off the set.

Rhett, still grasping Links shirt, politely excused the crew and left the room.

Rhett looked down the hall in front of him to see his friend pacing towards the dressing room.

Rhett reached the room, as to where he could hear faint rumbling and knocking behind the door.

He opened the door slowly and glanced over to see Link, shuffling through the pile of shirts that hung individually on small coat hangers.

Link was always such a perfectionist. He loved for every little detail to be organised; and Rhett loved it.

Rhett shifted through the door and quietly shut it behind him.

Link glanced over, but shortly continued to sift through the infinite amount of shirts.

Rhett walked over to the mirror and ran his fingers through his own hair. He gazed through the mirror, looking at Link over his shoulder admiring how beautiful he looked from behind. His skin glimmering in the light, his bone structure pointing out in the most perfect way. Rhett turned around and scanned his body. He looked utterly beautiful.

Link fished out a shirt from the stack and turned to face Rhett. He placed the shirt on his bare torso. "How about this one?"

"Hmm- let me see.." Rhett said slowly.

Link walked over towards Rhett and viewed himself in the mirror.

Rhett looked into links eyes through the mirror and gave him a devious look.

Link turned to face Rhett to repeat the question.

"How about this one?" Link repeated

Rhett simply nodded, his eyes darting up and down Links body.

Link slapped a hand onto Rhetts chest.

"what is up with you?" Link said in a playful tone, meeting Rhetts gaze.

without notice Rhett planted a small kiss on Links cheek.

Link flushed, he gripped his T-shirt and giggled at the floor,leaning back on the counter.

Neither of them spoke a word, both men absorbing each other with bright eyes.

Rhett moved closer, he held up a hand to Links chin and began to delicately kiss his cheek.

Link grabbed Rhetts shoulders and firmly kissed him on the lips.

Rhetts heart pounded with exihlaration, he wanted Link right then and there. Never before has he wanted to touch him this bad.

Rhett grabbed Links waist and lifted him onto the counter, not daring to part lips. Rhett squeezed at Links sides and pressed their chests together.

Rhett separated their lips and unbuttoned his T-shirt , throwing it to the ground. He pulled Link close and tightly squeezed his thigh.Link responded by letting out a small moan while craning his neck back. Rhett took the opportunity and attacked his neck with kisses. He kissed alongside Links neck and nibbled his jawline, Link moaned at the feeling . Rhett kissed along his collarbone and sunk his teeth in at Links neck. Link let out out a loud moan that made goosebumps trickle down Rhetts spine.

Link wrapped his legs around Rhetts waist and breathed into his ear.

"You like it when i moan for you?" Link said under hushed breaths.

Rhett growled and bit his lips.

"Make me moan baby."

Never had Rhett felt so turned on. He kissed down Links chest and nibbled at his nipples. Rhett flicked his toungue up and down and bit down hard. Link squeezed the edge of the counter and let small moans escape from his bit lips, he wanted to tease Rhett. In return, Rhett growled and reached a hand up to pull at Links hair, Link teased at Rhett and let out the smallest of moans, until Rhett pulled down hard on Links hair and bit down on his adams apple.