Ooooo sO cUTe!!!! XD XD

STeven walked home to his house and opened the door and found Garnet and Pearl doing it anime style. "Wat are yoh guys doing?!?!" Stven asked. Porl looked up at Seven. "stEEEVVEN I DIDN'T KNOW U WERE WATCHING US HAVE THE SEX!!" She said. "But y XP?!?!" Steven asked. "I'm SaLtY" Porl said. "Gay pride." Garnet said. An invisible audience claps. Just then Amethyst walked in, she looked upset :o :o. "Angstathyst wat wrong?" Stven asked. "Mi torta es gone." Amethyst said. It was pretty sed. Just then, Pearl started crying tears of salt. "STEVN YOU WILL NEVER BE LIKE ROSE!" She cried. "STOP YELLING AT STEVEN YOU SALTY THIRST BIRB!" Amethyst yelled. "YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS FIGHTING!" Mom squared yelled. "MY NEW FAMILY FIGHTS ALL THE TIME!" Peridorito cried. "I JUST WANT TO SMELL LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!" Jasper sobbed. "Wait, aren't u corrupted?" Steveo asked. "Oh yea sorry jk XD" Jasper the pupper said. Eyeball was making out with a Jasper body pillow. Eyeball was sad. Just then Lapis Fantaman came in. She said "Hi my name is Lapis Water'ness Corruption Lazulia Fantaman and I have short Lapis colored hair with no streaks of color or color at the tips it. My eyes are mirrored like mirrors, and Peridot said I look like Blue Diamond. (An: If u don't know who she iz den get da hell outta here!)" Steven's crippling anxiety started to come back. Everyone in the room called him Rose Quartz at once by accident. He pulled out a gun from his pocket and pointed it at himself. "IM GONNA DO IT MOMS!" "STVN DON'T YOU DARE DO IT!" "IMM GONNA DO IT!" Steven then shot himself. Instead bullets, though, it was the thought that Harambe could have been saved. Stven was ded. Porl was about to harvest his gem so she could finally get Rose back, when Steven reformed :0 :0!!!!!!! He came back as a skeleton in a blue hoodie with shorts and pink slippers. His eye was blue. "Sans stands for Steven after not surviving" He said.

The end.