Chapter 1

Min Hee's POV

I lived my life shattered into pieces, what's new? Everyone knows this feeling but I don't think I can let another thing breathe in this wretched world.

I am currently living with a friend but once I started with my job I would be leaving her alone. "Min Hee~yah" I just rolled my eyes and laughed silently "You want me to help you work?" She nodded happily "I can't right now..." I saw her disappointed "But for you I guess I have to clear my schedule" She clapped her hands and hugged me "Be fast".

I went to our shared room and started changing my clothes. I was actually going to my part time job but I guess helping a friend who always helped me is more important. I was wearing a Black tattered pants and a Long sleeved crop top.

Her eyes widen when she saw what I was wearing "Are you sure you want to wear all black?" I nodded making her just shake her head while sighing lightly "Yena Eonni don't you think this suits me well and anyway I only have clothes with the color black" I smiled making her smile back "I want to see that smile of yours everyday so don't leave me anymore okay?" I looked down I can't stay anymore..When I receive that job I won't be able to stay here for sure.

"Eonni what are we doing in the airport?" I asked a bit confused. I thought about it, no one is going home from her family so who are we waiting for. "Just wait and you'll know..Oh right maybe you should watch where you go" I just looked at her "It's not like idols are coming my way".

Okay quit it, we've been waiting for hours now and no one is coming except for girls my age. "Tsk kids nowadays" I heard myself say my thoughts loud "What are you mumbling about? They should be here soon though" she was desperately looking at the arrival area.

I left Yena Eonni there because I need to go to the restroom and check my notifications secretly. Like seriously I'm a person full of secrets.

While I was just sitting near a dry sink I heard girls talking. "BTS Oppas will probably be here soon!" They both squealed "Who is BTS anyway?" I asked myself then the girl went out of the cubicle looking at me with those eyes "BTS is a popular boy group and they are very talented" I just nodded uninterested "OmO most girls in our population would probably ask about them more but I guess you are outdated about guys" I glared at her "All of them are the same as always so you can't say I'm outdated about guys" With that I left her with her friend Kids.

When I tried to find for Yena Eonni I got lost. I was so desperate that I would ask anybody for Yena Eonni.

After trying to find her I found her standing by near the arrival station looking at her phone. As I was getting near people started to cover my path "Aish what now?" I tried to find my way again "Yena Eonni why do I have to be so small?" Why am I asking her anyway, I should probably ask my parents right?

I saw her waving at people and I was relieved to see her there still waiting. I walked towards her when a guy pushed me to the side "Guys never change" I stood up anyway.

"Yena Eonni sorry lost my way back" I said pointing at the crowd and they are now looking at me "OmO that girl is so pretty" Okay I'm not used to attention and I don't like them "Eonni did you find them?" She nodded happily then pulled me out the airport "Don't worry I told them I was waiting outside already".

As we went towards a black van "Yah this isn't about kidnapping right?" She laughed at my statement "As if I would" She smirked "But on second thought I might kidnap you when you leave me" I glared at her "Arasseo".

She went on ahead while I stayed a few feet from her and walked slowly. I love enjoying the clouds and it's the first time I didn't cry when I saw it today. I was walking endlessly when someone bumped on me again "Aish it's the second time today" I whined while standing up with all I got "Watch it you little-" Yena Eonni cut me "You better not curse" I just glared at the guy "Suga where have you been?" What's his name? A condiment?

Yoongi's POV
I was so late, they didn't wake me up. They're dead when I see them. I was rushing because of fans when I pushed a girl out of the way. I heard her whisper something but shrugged it off anyway.

I was caught in the crowd and they're probably outside now. They wanted to go first because they heard the girl fetching us was pretty and I didn't care about it at all. I finally saw them standing there.

Again I fucking bumped with a girl "Aish it's the second time today" I silently laughed at her whining, she was cute. "Watch it you little-" A girl cut her "You better not curse" Her glare made me shiver it was cold at the same time scary. "Suga where have you been?" Speaking of the devils "You're all dead" Jin Hyung glared at me but I didn't care at all "So can I go now?" The girl I bumped asked the girl that cut her words "Introduce ourselves first" She just sighed.

I saw her look at me funnily "Annyeonghaseyo Suga ibnida" I said looking at her in a judgmental look. "Annyeonhaseyo Yena ibnida" Yena signaled the other one to introduce herself "Annyeong Min Hee ibnida but I would like it if you call me Min" I just laughed at her "Is your bias a Min?" She looked at me confused "Erm..she doesn't have one" She smirked "Are you a sweet condiment?" That made my blood boil but made other members laugh hard "Yoongi you were burned by a girl" I glared at Jin Hyung "Then I guess all of you are older than me" then she looked at Jungkook then our 95 liners "Except for the three of you" They all groaned "Ey you have no proof" Tae said while Jimin nodded "My date of birth is on March 9, 1995 so dream on" Wait what?!?