One

----------third POV----------
"Eren jaeger, the doctor to this crappie hospital" Levi sighed deeply dragging himself to the waiting room, he knew he needed a check up, but this hospital was disgusting in his mind.

Levi didn't want to be here, he wanted to be home and  asleep, but lately he's had some pain his his chests, and it won't quit, its not the normal pain either, it's sharp, stabbing, hard to breath, kind, of  pain that moved to one part of Levi's chest to the other side making him wrench in pain.

The last time this pain happened was last night, it was dark and foggy out, then it hit him like a knife he fell on the ground in pain, his breathing was off the charts he couldn't do it, he then last night puked up blood and passed out on the cold hard wood floor of his kitchen.

He now was waiting for his new doctor named Eren, he was new in this hospital, that's why Levi didn't trust him, in the truth levi was actually scared of doctors, but that didn't stop him from going , he had pain in his chest and he knew it was serious.

Then the loud speaker in the corner of the room went off "Levi Ackerman, Eren jaeger is ready to see you" a high pitched voice ran through the small waiting room.

"mister Ackerman, please come to the front" the speaker rang through the room once more as Levi's vision faltered and  started to fade then suddenly he fell to the ground blood trailing out the corners of his mouth as people started to panic different doctors and nurses came out picking Levi up and taking him to the emergency room in a large frenzy.

Levi laid in the doctors arms limp the same doctor he was appointed to see that day for his pain, that doctor was eren jaeger the chest, lung and heart specialist, the one who will end Levi's pain.

----time skip 2 weeks -3:45 pm----

Levi's eyes fluttered open to meet a softly blue green something he thought he would never see it was like the ocean and sky collided making an explosive blue green with small golden gems, Levi then was intranced by those large orbs

Eren opened his mouth but Levi could hear nothing except the ringing in his ears it was sharp and his chest hurt, his body was connected to wires and tubes to help his breathing as the brunette looked at Levi with concerning eyes as he spoke again but Levi heard nothing everything was fuzzy and every little thing Levi did hurt.

----------------END OF CHAPTER ONE-
Hey guys this is a new story I'm starting, I hope you like it, and please vote, comment, and tell people about this story I hope it gets big and put in a comment of what you thinks happened to Levi, what disease he has....