Chapter 1 ~ Best friend forever

A/N : This is my first time writing fan fiction it might not be that good but hope you enjoy ^_^

Y/N~ UGH!!

I groaned as my alarm went off. I had to get up for my job at the cafe . I like everyone I worked with but it was the customers that were the problem. They were always so ungrateful but I keep the job for money to stay at my apartment. I couldn't stay with my parents forever now can I? I get up with eyes half shut trying to find something to wear. I should just wear something casual since it's just work. I pick out some high-waisted jeans, crop top and some high top converse. As for your hair you just put it in a messy bun because you don't give a shit today. I get my keys say bye to Max , my German Shepard , and head to work.

I get to work and realize I skipped breakfast so I got a bagel ,put some money in the cash register and put on my apron. At 10:30 am I see my best friend come in the cafe. She always visits me at work , partially for a best friend discount.

F/N~ Y/N!! What's up?
Y/N~ Tired as always so what do you want for breakfast ?
F/N~ Oh nothing I had breakfast already.
Y/N~ Oh ok so what brings you here?
F/N~ Oh just want to see.... Oh no

I look at what she was so annoyed at and I agreed with her annoyance. It was my ex coming in the cafe. I despise him after how he acted when we were together. When we met it was like those relationships you see in the movies. But that was before he came to my high school years ago. He hung out with a bad crowd acted like a complete douchebag.

Ex~ Hey sweetheart how've you been?
You cringe at those words that come out of his mouth.
Y/N~ What would you like to order sir?
Ex~ Awh come on don't be like that.
F/N~ As you can see she doesn't wanna deal with your little f*ckboy attitude so leave or your nose can have a date with my fist.

He had a scared look in his eyes . Then he looked at me with an evil glare and walked out of the cafe.

You looked at your best friend and have her a hug. This is why she is your best friend, she always has your back.

Y/N~ Thank you so much F/N ! I owe you one.
F/N~ Of course you do after what I show you.

You looked at her confused.

Y/N~ Huh? What's going on?
F/N~ I know much you love Tae and you know how much I love Jimin right?
Y/N~ Yeah?!

Tae aka Taehyung or V is a member of a K-pop band called BTS. Jimin was part of BTS too. I love all the members like if they were my real friends . They always make me smile. F/N always says she just wants to lick Jimin and it make me laugh so hard.

F/N~ Well it took a while for me to work off the money but I finally had enough to get us tickets to Seoul , concert tickets, VIP passes and we get to go to they're fan signing!!

You heart started to race. You can't believe what you heard was real so you slapped your self as hard as you could in the face.

F/N~ What the heck was that for?
Y/N~ Needed to make sure I wasn't dreaming!!
F/N~ Well your not dreaming so come over here and give me a hug!!

You ran around the counter and gave your best friend the biggest hug you ever have gave her.

F/N~ Y-Y/N I c-can't breathe!
Y/N~ Good!! I'm so excited!!
F/N~ Me too , now don't forget it's next Monday so you better start figuring out what your gonna wear. And I might just have the outfit for the concert for you.
You look at her confused again. She pulls out a V jacket and shirt and you about lost it .

 She pulls out a V jacket and shirt and you about lost it

You once again gave her a big hug and started tearing up

You once again gave her a big hug and started tearing up. You get very emotional at times , especially at really exciting times like this.

Y/N~ Thank you so much F/N. Well I better get back to work before my boss yells at me. Text you later .
F/N~ Bye Y/N!!

After work you went home and immediately went to your closet to find outfits to wear for your week in Seoul .
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The week past by fast and today was the day you go to Seoul . Your mom and dad come to the airport to tell you goodbye and be safe. You got to your gate just in time and head to your seat in the plane. You put your earphones in and listen to BTS's new album. You love there music so much even more than regular pop music. I fall asleep and a few hours later....

F/N~ Y/N WAKE UP!
Y/N~ Huh?

You look out the window and saw how beautiful Seoul was. You can't wait to look around this beautiful city.