12 hours later..
Rome,Italy.

' I really don't get anything Lori, it's just too much to take in at ones!' Diana a.k.a D whined while being twisted, and turned by Professional  Italian Taylors at Gloriana a.k.a Lori's room .

' Ugghh. .I'll explain everything later in details but just be calm for now , and let them measure you!'  Gloriana growled irritated, but stood still for the Taylors measuring her.

'  CALM..YOU EXPECT ME TO STAY CALM, after what you just told me!..You were a freaking princess and you didn't care to tell me?' D exclaimed angrily , her hands in the air . Ignoring the mummuring complains in italian by the group of women   taylors.

' Do you think you are the only one angry here!' Lori screamed.

' Give us a second!' (In Italian ) Lori commanded with athority in her tone to which the group of  women in the room compiled with a nod and a Royal bow.

After the group of women had walked out of the room, Lori walked from her side of the room towards D.

' I am just  as frustrated as you are..I though if I fled this country I could get the regular life I wanted, make bff like you and enjoy life but I guess that's not happening!' Lori said in an off tone. A tear escaping her eye.

' So you run away from the problem..huh..its not like this place is a prison, It's you home for Christ sake..do you know how much some people what a place they can call home!' D countered back with the same intensity.

You don't know anything D, You  saw my dad earlier right? How rude he was ! Do you expect me to feel happy to have been born with a father like him. A father who thinks he is stuck with a Useless daughter like me as his Only heir!'  Lori sobbed , her palms covering her pale face.

D  stayed quiet , analysing her every word.

12 hours ago..
Brooklin, America.

Both girls were walking towards their school, oblivious to the fact that they were being followed.

Hands linked , D and Lori Passed a Long Mercedes which  looked oddly familiar to Lori, but before she could figure out in which way it was familiar, A tall, middle aged male came out of the car, a winning smirk plastered on his face.

Lori stopped on her tracks seeing him and instinctively tried running away dragging clueless D with her.

But failed. The men following them secretly had sprung out of their hiding spot.

' Get inside the car Princess Gloriana,You father is waiting inside the car'(I.I) One of the man from the group said , walking forward!

' I AM NOT GETTING INSIDE THAT CAR!'  (I.I)Lori shouted  loudly, looking for a way out while D glanced at Lori with an astonishing expression.How did her friend learn fluent italian ??

' Who are they and how the hell can you talk Italian?'  D questioned in an 'huh' tone.

' I'll explain later , let's run first shall we!'Lori whispered from behind her shoulder.Not breaking her contact with the 5 men, ya she counted!

'Are you doing something illegal? ' D  continued her questioning.  Ignoring the 5 men closing their distance towards them.

' No I'm not now.. RUN!!' Lori stated and dragged D from one of the gaps the men left.

They did get pass the men successfully but the dramatic fall from D's part had cost them their freedom.

The men hurried towards the girls, who had stumbled upon each other. Grabbing them by the forearm and lifting their short stature easily.

' Let us go!' (I.I.)  Lori commanded but it when to deaf ear as the giant bouncer like guys dragged them towards the car with long strives.

Their struggled only ended when they stood at one arm distance near the tall middle-aged man.

' I see you are the same as always my dear daughter!'(I.I) Lori's father commented looking at her from head to toe in disapproval at her entire attire.

' Same goes for you .... father!'(I.I) She spitted angrily, glaring at him.

D felt irritation rising from inside her. Not only was she been manhandled without knowing the reason, but was also stuck in an uncomfortable situation of not understanding a word they said.

So she did what any normal person in her shoes would.

SHOUT!

' TALK IN ENGLISH!!! NOT EVERYBODY UNDERSTANDS ITALIAN AND WHO ARE YOU?' she continued , interrogating the suspeciously handsome looking mid-aged man who stood near her.

The man didn't turned a glance at her way and continued his conversation coldly.

' You! ...are going back with me whether you like it or not !'(I.I) .He concluded.

' I am not going back with you father!' Lori fought back , in English this time noticing her bff 's angry outburst.

And to help her clueless friend join the dots a little , Thankfully D did understood it .

but misinterpreted it.

'She ran away from Italy , away from her father and that is why her father came back to take her' She concluded in her mind.

' Yes you are!' he finally muttered in English. Like an angry lion.

' Make me!' She challenged in the same threatening temper.

'like father like daughter'  D thought and smiled.

Up until now D had been living in a lie that Lori was an orphan like her and it delighted her to know that her bff of two years, Had a family!

' Why not? He is your father..Don't worry Lori's father she is coming with you ..I'll convince her for you' D promised the man who now after hearing her words grinned in a smirk kind of way. Not too wide and not too little.

' This friend of yours is quite useful...I see' (I.I)

' Okay I leave it to you , to get my daughter's mind on track . We'll meet in an hour!'  He concluded and walked inside the car again with not even a glance their way.

Taking with him 3 of the men.2 Still stood beside them like a shadow.

' You don't know my father ..I'm not going D and not even you can convince me this time !' Lori confronted .

' Nobody on earth can ignore my puppy face Lori and don't worry it will be fine ...Do you have other family members in your family....you miss them right so why not go back . You can always come back here if you don't like it!' At first her tone was threatening but then her face soften up.

' Your right actually ,I could do that.. Okay I'll go but I have a condition ' Lori smirked making D concious.

'What is it?' she asked anyways .' You're coming with me!' Lori concluded and that's was how they were now at Italy getting dressed for a royal ball.

***

So the question for this chapter is Who is the main lead.  And I will be updating this story every alternated days so that it's progress starts faster as well.
Please shower it with your likes and comment...ohh even adding it in your reading list would help as well.