Simple Note

This book here is written by the actual creator of this account. I, in advance, would like you to know I am keeping this account and my main one separate. If you figure out who I am, message me, and keep it to yourself. I also just realized I might have put it in my bio and have fucked up keeping this a secret already.

Okay! Now let's get to the actual reason of making this!

So I created this account for anyone to use. On here, there will be a bunch of different OC's with different personalities. How might these OC's be helpful for you? Well, all you have to do is message me, and you can have your own book character's have some sort of relationship with them!

Anything from siblings, couples, friends, or even enemies! All you have to do is ask to use one of the OC's on here. And if I agree to you using them, I'll create a whole book just for them, so your readers/you can know more about them.

There are some OC's already on here, but I also create OC's too. You just need to give a simple description of them, including appearance, family, sexuality, age, personality, and maybe more.

If you were to use one of my OC's all you have to do is add this account's username at the beginning of the chapter they are first introduced in. Then, after putting the username, explain what the account is used for.

That's it!