0.1

(TW TW TW)
A/N hey guys so here's a new fanfic! I've just edited this so hopefully it's better than what it used to be. I know it's not a great story and that it's very cliche but oh well. Enjoy.
Taylor's POV
*flashback*
"You're worthless. Stupid! Ugly and fat and I hope you just do everyone a favour and kill yourself!" My mom shouted at me. I curled into a corner and cried. I cried for hours. Why me?
*flashback over *
"Taylor!" Lola screamed at me. I snapped out of my flashback and my attention turned to her.
"Yes Lola?" I sighed with no effort. I didn't have any energy left in me. I was hopeless.
"TAYLOR! ITS' ADOPTION DAY!" She screamed. Why was she so hyper? I'll never know.
"So..I'm never gonna get adopted..." I rolled my eyes back at her whilst standing up and going to my closet.
"Maybe today will be your lucky day! Please Taylor, try to be hopeful. For me?"
Why should I get my hopes up? Why should I get all excited just for my mood to be brought down. It wasn't worth it and neither was I.
"Fine. For you." I said reluctantly.
I walked into the mouldy bathroom. It had cracked blue and white tiles all over the walls and a barley working shower. The toilet may as well been a hole in the ground. This place was a dump.
10 minutes later I came out wearing a dan and Phil jumper and black ripped jeans. I grabbed my iPhone 5c and stepped down the old wooden stair case, Lola just in front of me.
~~downstairs ~~~
"Hey Taylor, chin up." Lola whispered patting my back.
I gave her a weak smile in return and put my music in, blasting twenty øne piløts as loud as I could to block everyone out.
This place was trash. And not the good kind. It was horrible with bullies,young and old. The bedrooms were shared between 2-6 people but I got lucky and only one person wanted to share with me, Lola.
She was the only friend I had apart from Aimee.
Oh Aimee. Everyone got food except for me. They would call me fat and ugly, tell me not to eat and that I should just leave. Nobody liked me. That I'd be doing them all a favour. That's what my mom used to say.
Stacy was the biggest bully in this place. She was Matrons favourite, always has been. She's always 'perfect' and 'never' does any wrong. It was pathetic if you ask me. I'd rather be dead than here.
Word count: 444