Make Me

Stephanie Drawson was different to her faction. Being in Abnegation was all about helping others and not looking in the mirror long enough etc.

Yet Stephanie was different. She helped other but her sarcastic mouth and way about her was not what her faction was.

When the ceremony began. She knew what she wanted, she wanted to be Dauntless. With hopes of passing the test she hoped that's what she'll get.

But she did not know she was gonna meet someone just like her, that won't stand for anyone's shit, someone she'll be annoyed with but falling for in the process.

"get in the pit now! Initiate."

"Make me"

"Oh I will"

*story will definitely contain sexual content, jealousy, hurt, violence, pain, sarcasm and curse words*

Hello! So I'm hoping I don't mess this book up, I'm really excited to do this chapter! Of course idk what age to give them in this book, should I go with Jai's age now or the age Eric has in the movie (which is 18? Someone said he's 24 in the movie, which I'll probably use that age! )

Stephanie is gonna probably be 21, I'm going with 20s ages with her, also she's got blonde hair, green eyes, 5'2 and very badass, sarcastic, doesn't stand for anyone's shit like Eric, yet they will clash.

This is a love story but lots of dangerous stuff!

So yeah enjoy!! I'll hopefully be writing this next chapter and try not to mess it up, I put the word ceremony for when she picks Dauntless, also Tris is gonna be in this along w ith Four, Christina, Peter, Will, Caleb and probably Al.

Also I do not own any of the Divergent characters, all rights to Veronica Roth, I'm just using the character for my own story of it, I only own Stephanie (and other characters I'll make along the way)

Hope I said that right!

Enjoy

Ps: this story is probably gonna start off in the first movie into the second one!!