Chapter 1

Ayrish's POV
Beep Beep Beep
I woke with a start. I quickly looked around and realized it was already 6:30am. I jumped out of bed and grabbed my work uniform, which consists of black skinny jeans, black button up shirt and my red apron.
I throw on my red converse and looked in the bathroom mirror. Oh shit, I thought, it looks like hell throw up on me. I quickly brushed my hair and my teeth and put in my earrings and ran out the door.
I jumped in car with tripping a couple times and started it up. For being October it was really cold. I put the car in reverse and put the petal to the metal and drove to work. As soon as I got there and ran into the back checked in with the boss and put up the open sign.
Ring! I looked up and I saw customers rush in a grab numbers. "Number 1" I yelled. I saw a small lady rush up.
"Let me guess Sally. Choco Mocha frappe with No Whip? Am I correct or am I correct?" I says as I makes Sally, the local florist, her drink.
"You always amazes me Ayrish" she chuckles and pays the $5.00. I hands over the drinks and put the money away.
"Next" I yelled as looks over the crowd. Same faces, same drinks, same time as usually. But somethings off today. I decide to ignore the feeling and goes back to putting cups out. I go through about 7 more orders till I'm at the last on. I turn around and put some cups back and yell "Next".
"Oh that's me" says a voice. It's different? I turn around and my hazel eyes to meet a pair of dark brown eyes. I look at the girl. She's stunning. She has short brown hair like me, and dark brown eyes. She shorter than me. "Umm... H-hi are you new here? To this town I mean" I ask flustered.
I feel my cheeks burn as this brown eyed girl laughs. "Hi and yeah I'm new here. So, can I order or are you just gonna keep on staring at me." She says with wink. I feel my whole face goes red with embarrassment. "Um...Yeah what would you like to order?" I ask still flustered.
" Can I please have a Carmel apple ice coffee with extra whip?" She asks. "Coming right up. I need a name" I say. I get working on her drink. "My name is Reagan. But you can call me anything, babe" Reagan said with a flirtatious wink. I smile to myself and make her drink. I turn around and hand her the cup.
When I turn around she's sitting on the counter. "Um can you please not sit on the counter" I ask politely. " Okay babe" she says and climbs of the table. I hand her drink over and our fingers lightly glaze each other's. She smiles at me and hands over the money. I put the money away and at the end I find a note with a phone number and the words "Call Me- Reagan". I look up to see the coffee shop empty. I smile and blush hard and slip the note in my back pocket and prepare for the afternoon.