Chapter 1

Sheldon couldn't get the imagine of Amy in that stunning blue lingerie out of his head. She had the day off and had spent the day torturing him from home, and eventually he'd had enough and decided to come home early. He even took a taxi to do so, and to Sheldon that means a lot.
Sheldon and Amy had been engaged for a few months now and their sexual exploits had been getting better by the day. When he arrived home he definitely liked this day better than the last.
Sheldon walked in to Amy in that daunting blue lingerie sitting on the couch eating strawberries and whip cream.
"Hello Sheldon, would you like to join me?" She asked before licking whip cream off the tip of the strawberry, followed by biting into it. Sheldon never knew a berry could be so sensual but judging by the stiffness in his pants they definitely were.
"I would like nothing better, my love." He said with an aroused voice as he crossed the room to sit next to her, damn the fact she was in his spot.
When Sheldon sat down Amy squirted whipped cream onto one of the strawberries, and proceeded to feed to him the strawberry. It was a great treat, but nothing compared to what he planned on tasting later that night.
It was just then she applied some whipped cream in a line from her neck down to her wonderful breasts.
"Care to have a taste?" She teased.
He responded by pulling her into his lap and licking some cream from her favorite spot on her neck, which elicited a moan from her. His erection heard it too, as Sheldon was sure Amy could feel it stiffen under her center.
"Delicious. Almost as much as the whipped cream." He teased. She gave him a sexy grin as he went back to following the trail leading to her breasts.
He began to coat her left breast with opened mouthed kisses while he groped the right one.
Through the kisses he mumbled "Amy I could kiss your magnificent breasts all day."
She responded by unhooking her bra letting her breasts fall freely. Before Sheldon could begin again, she grabbed the whipped cream can and began squirting it on her already hardened nipples.
He greedily took one into his mouth and began sucking and licking like a mad man. Amy loved when he did this and he knew it by the way her eyes closed and her mouth opened slightly to let out small whispers and moans. He loved to hear her moan. He wanted to hear more of them.
Suddenly he flipped her over onto her back with him on top entangling their legs.
"I love you Amy." He said looking into her big, beautiful light brown eyes.
"I love you too Sheldon." She said smiling back into his bright blues.
He leaned down to kiss her sweetly but it turned into a passionate kiss remembering what they were about to do. As they kissed his hand trailed down to her mound and he could already feel the wetness there.
As he began to slowly massage her he felt her moan around his lips. Still wanting to hear more, he traveled the kisses down her neck, between her exposed breasts, down the stomach he found oh so sexy- even when she complained about it, right to the edge of her bright blue panties. She'd tell him later how she wore them because they matched his eyes.