What is #ProjectFierce?

STICKERS TO COME ! ❤

This is the year I will be stronger, braver. Kinder. Unstoppable. FIERCE.

[Fierce] (adj)  having or displaying an intense or ferocious aggressiveness.

      #ProjectFierce is a movement started by queencop  that supports empowerment of those who need to be or IS fierce

      #ProjectFierce is a movement started by queencop  that supports empowerment of those who need to be or IS fierce. It takes place on the battlefield (literal and nonliteral), at work, school, home, literally anywhere. Your character/you can be fierce when trying to overcome an addiction. Your character/you can be fierce when standing against a bully. These groups of people, regardless of their status, gender, race, or size, stand up for everything they believe in and want to pursue. They never give up. They are FIERCE.

   You see that mouse on the cover? Yep, that's a FIERCE mouse. She/he doesn't let her size get in the way. That mouse essentially signifies what this movement is about.

ONE POSSIBLE QUESTION 

 [1] In order to be a part of this movement, does the story have to involve good or bad character being fierce about their goal?

For instance, a boy wants to pursue a girl he has loved for awhile...But the problem is she doesn't love him back. Though he doesn't do so through love letters, but by stalking and obsessing over that girl.

Well, do you think your character is good? If you know right off the bat that he's not considered a good person: He has bad intents and bad actions, then no. We encourage him to be fierce by attempting to right a wrong or start off their rocky relationship with a friendship. We do not encourage him to stalk, obsess, and maybe blackmail the girl.

[ANSWER] In order to be involved in this movement, your character must be one of the following:

A character with good intentions and good actions

or

A character with good intentions and bad actions

or

A character with bad actions and good intentions.

  AKA the "Robin Hood" type stories: "Steal from the rich to give to the poor".  These type of stories may be considered controversial. For instance, an illegal immigrant is sheltered by his girlfriend in Thessos (made up place). Or a boyfriend kills his sister's boyfriend to protect her from lets say an angry Mob. The better example would be a man in the battlefield killing the opposing side, obviously, and falling for the enemy.

BUT, Go ahead and tag your stories with #ProjectFierce.

All stories tagged #ProjectFierce will be read and specially selected stories by a group of handpick wattpadders will read them. More on that in a couple of days. I will also be putting up some story ideas that correspond to this movement.

BE STRONG, BE BRAVE, BE BADASS

COMMENT BELOW!

1] Your questions.

2]What you believe it means to be fierce.