1

4:30 pm every Tuesday, a particular student comes in for piano lessons. Tyler got to know her very well, in fact too well. She likes to share things with him that she feels like she can't share with anyone else. Tyler is perfectly fine with that.

She is 24 years old, glasses, brown hair blue eyes, nothing really special about her. She's pretty shy, and for some reason, hasn't shared her name with Tyler. Tyler just calls her "Shy", because you know, she's shy.

She arrived at Tyler's place and sat at the piano, waiting for Tyler as he said he was going to the washroom. She started to play Cancer - My Chemical Romance, Tyler soon walking back into the room, the girl stoping abruptly. Tyler knew that she didn't want to play it with him in the room, she likes to practice a couple of songs to herself. He sat himself in a dining chair and opened her piano book to what song they were working on.

Halfway into their lesson, Tyler asked her to pick a new song for her to practice, the last song she was practicing was done. She picked a song called Celebration. She found the hand position on the piano for right hand and started to slowly play the notes. Tyler helped her correct her mistakes occasionally.

Soon their lesson was done and she left without saying a word, which was pretty normal. She doesn't like saying bye because bye is basically saying "I won't see you again."

Tyler sat at the piano, waiting for his next student.